louis...

Louis' POV 

..... I woke up to that alarm hitting it while failing to turn it off several times "UGH!!! STUPID YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! TURN OFF!!!!" I realized what I was doing talking to an 'alarm clock ' "..." I stared at it for a while " this is embarrassing ... " I thought to myself. I should get ready

(Passing his routine I'm to lazy lol) 

I walked in the school hearing my name, once again, the millionth time, I passed by seeing that..wolf again.. I don't know why but I sorta feel bad... he seems- "SNAP OUT OF IT LOUIS AFTER ALL HE'S JUST A CARNIVOR..." I accidentally said that out loud and everyone went silent and stared at me.. Oh shit... I thought well this is even more embarrassing!... "Louis sen-pai are you okay!?" One girl said from The crowd " ummm yes I'm great actually thank for asking.. "The girl squealed out after I said that I rolled my eyes and walked away after that all I could hear was a crowd talking now "what a reilef.." I wasn't paying attention and I was just staring at the crowd, all then of a sudden "OOF" I bumped into someone and fell on top of he or she, I realized the scent from that- oh no not you!! I saw the wolf looking at me with a red face wait what? Red face? Blushing or hot? F-forget it I got up quickly and all he was doing was standing still in that one spot still, are you kidding no apology!? that stupid wolf!.. all I did was give him the intimidating look again and walked away...calmly...at least trying to.

Legosi 's POV 

OMG OMG OMG OMG he actually TOUCHED ME !!!!!! all I could do was still be in that spot thinking about what just happened, "Sir, are you okay?" one of the teachers said "o-oh yea sorry just..an accident happened I'm fine." " well okay then" I got up quickly after that, my ears perked when I heard the school bell " Well time for class" I walked to class trying not to slap anyone with my tail this time.. I made it through to my seat but I was still thinking of Louis how charming his looks were..hehe...and those eyes...those beautif- the teacher was calling my name I shook my head and got out of daydreaming,"Legosi.." " Y-yes ma'am? " "pay attention.." " Okay ma'am.. " I stared at the board the whole time, was all I could do now, sigh no more louis. 

After class I wanted to apologize to Louis but now am I going to confront willheberudetome!? ISHEGONNAPUNHMEANDSAYIHATEYOULEGOSI IS HE GONNA- okay calm down ... I took a deep deep breath and breathed out  "well here goes nothing" I confronted Louis "h-hey louis?" 

Louis' POV 

oh God what does he want now!? He walked up to me and said "h-hey louis?" " what" I said in an annoyed tone "Well i-im s-sorry about ealier.." Really hes all of a sudden  apologizing now!? Guess I have to accept it... "Its okay..." " R-REALLY? " "Yes 'really'" I gave him a annoyed face now well it's my chance to talk to him now. " hey..." "Yes Louis sen-pai?" " follow me.. I'm going to have a talk with you. " "o-okay louis"