At legosi's house

Louis' POV

 "We're here Louis you can let go now" i opened one eye and let go of him "wow it's, so nice "yeah let's go" we went inside to his large cabin,it looked so pretty. "Uh so should we watch a movie I mean I don't have a good thing at thinking on ..pretty much anything so what do you wanna watch?" " well I've always been wanting to watch titanic.. Do you have that one? " "Oh yea I do" "it's cool how you have a room with your friend and a house here" "WAIT you've seen my freind?" " Well yea but I don't know his name" "its jack." " oh" "okay I'll get the popcorn" "and I'll put the movie in" I went into a cabinet where he put his movies and I looked for the titanic movie and there it was I finally found it. I put it in his ps4 or what ever it was and paused the movie and waited for legosi. "K popcorn is ready" I sniffed the fresh smell of it (fresh xd) we both grabbed the bucket of the popcorn and sat on the couch "it's like a movie theater"  " yeah"  I smiled and was excited to see the movie, legosi picked up the remote and played the movie and we watched it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Towards minutes of the movie I started getting a little cold and decided to scoot a little closer to legosi,it seemed like he was more warmer than I was somehow, man I wish I had the features of a wolf ...maybe I should ask him if we can cuddle... "H-hey legosi" " yes? " "can we..cuddle.." He looked at me in shock " I'm really cold legosi please.. " "I..okay" after he said that I scooted closer to him until I was next to him I wrapped my arm around his chest with no hesitation and he wrapped his arm around my back like we were hugging I started getting tired and I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Legoshi's POV 

As I saw him fall asleep with his arms on my chest I blushed,he's so cute when he sleeps..his little snores,I smiled and realized that the movie was already over. "Aw, he didn't even get to see the whole thing,poor louis" I picked him up and didn't know where to put him so I just decided to put him on my bed instead. I got in my pajamas and went to bed with him I tried to sleep as far as I could from him so that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable if he woke up in the morning 

Suddenly my eyes close shut.

*in the morning* 

Louis' POV

I woke up early because I wanted to make legosi some breakfast as a surprise I don't remember what happened last night and how I got in his...bed? I-im in his bed.. It's no big deal Louis, I got up to make some eggs for him and maybe some bagels I guess an breakfast bagel if he even likes them.. I put a little bit of salt and pepper after 

And I heard some sniffing come from behind me "morning sleepy head" " good morning " "I'm assuming you smelled the eggs" "yea" he chuckled "that's for me?" " Of course it is silly " "wow louis it looks delicious and smells delicious" his mouth started to drool I looked away disgusted " breakfast is served " I gave him it "thank you louis" he said as slobber came out of his mouth " ehhh no problem " ...

He gobbled it down in one bite and I looked at him in shock "are you..okay louis?" " Uh yeah but you just ate that in a WHOLE BITE" "Well obviously I can.." It's strange I feel like carnivores have better features than herbivores do but why's that? Why'd we have to be weaker, I kind of gotten jealous by this but it didn't matter I guess...

I made myself some salad after legosi got up to take a shower I needed to take one too but I was afraid to ask him. so I ate my salad and a short while after I saw legosi come out of the bathroom all dressed up "hey louis" "yeah legosi?" " If you wanna take a shower you can,I noticed your scent is going away " WTF it's like he's reading my mind!? "Also I'm going to a grocery store gonna get some food" " wait legosi lemme get your number so we can text each other when you're gone " "okay" we got each others numbers and as soon  as we did he went out there fast some reason he's in a big rush? Guess I get to take a shower now but I don't have any other clothes but mine that I have on now.. I got out my phone to text him                     

 'hey legosi is it okay if I wear any of your clothes? I don't have any others but just mines'  

'yeah sure Louis the clothes are up stairs in the closet '     

 'okay thanks legosi'      

 'anytime' 

I took a shower after thinking about legosi... I was getting a little horny... WAIT WHAT!? NO I'M NOT!...... I looked down thinking it's okay to do it now right? After all I am  alone ...I grabbed my dick and started to rub it up and down I grunted and moaned in the process

Legosi POV 

I grabbed the groceries out of the car and closed the trunk I got in the house as fast as I could cause' those bags of food are heavy as I got in I heard something...strange like louis? I closed the door and put the groceries on the table, as I went closer to the bathroom I heard...moaning..is louis masturbating? F-for real? I should leave him be... I don't want to embarrass him.... i got the groceries out as quietly as I could my ears perked when I heard the shower turn off I gulped what is he gonna think when he sees me.. ISHEGONNAGETUPSETANDYELLATMETHENLEAVETHEHOUSE!?

I saw him come out with a towel wrapped around him oh no- 

Louis' POV 

I wrapped the towel around myself and got out of the bathroom and then when I turned around I screamed and the towel fell off "AAAAH" I blushed in embarrassment wrapping the towel around myself again "L-LOUIS SEN-PAI I'M SO SORRY !!" "y-you COULD'VE TOLD ME YOU WERE HERE" "I didn't want you to get embarrassed " "WELL I ALREADY AM" I ran up stairs as quickly as possible my face was red as a tomato I got some of his clothes and put them on. 

 I got back down stairs to find legosi still shocked in that one spot "legosi.. "  "y-yes?" " I'm sorry you had to witness that. " "it's okay sen-pai, I don't really mind " he said that like he didn't actually mean or as if he was lying...  

(Idk how to end this chapter sorry )