Weekened At Johnny's

Tittle: Weekend at Johnny's

Part: 1/?

Word count: 8355

Summary: Miguel was tired, his body was sore and all he wanted to do was come home and take a shower. His mom had been dating again, and lucky for him, her boyfriend was Sensei Lawrence. Unlucky for him, Johnny's son was current spending the weekend with them. Something about his mom being on vacation? Miguel didn't really know, nor did he even care. The only thing that seemed important to him at the moment was relaxing and making himself a microwaveable burrito.

He wasn't expecting for Robby to be showering with the door cracked open, and he definitely wasn't prepared to hear the sounds that were coming out of the bathroom.

Category: Smut, rough and aggressive, bottom!robby, top!miguel, slight humiliation kink, pain kink, slightly dark Miguel

Warning: NSFW / foul language

Ages: 18/Miguel & 16/Robby

"I don't know how you do it.", Aisha snorted, her voice breathy and face covered in sweat due to the intense class they just finished having.

"You've never lost a match against any of us.", she continued, suppressing her laugh as Hawk sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Don't flatter him.", Eli spat, standing up before rolling his tight neck, sighing in relief as he felt a soft crack.

"He's just really lucky.", the mow hawked boy finished, clearly showing how angry he was.

Miguel laughed at his friends ignorance, heading towards the water fountain to soothe the cotton like feeling in his throat.

What Hawk said was true, he hadn't lost a fight in the cobra Kai dojo yet and he wasn't planning on breaking that streak anytime soon. Most of them had put up a good fight, he had to admit that; but they were no match for Miguel.

He struggled a lot to get to where he was, more than any of the other pupils, he's sure. Going through exercises and trainings that most of them probably wouldn't even show up for. Like that time sensei had forced him to tread water for as long as he could. The teen walked funny for about a week after that and he's almost positive his ear will forever have water stuck in it.

Still, he never gave up and most importantly, never even thought about quitting. If it weren't for karate and sensei Lawrence's awesome mentoring skills, he wouldn't be the fighter or person he was today. It gave him a new found confidence and super cool muscles. Seriously, he was ripped in places he didn't even know he had.

Miguel was once skinny and lanky, long noodle arms always knocking into random objects. He remembers being so humiliated every time he attempted to climb up that stupid rope in gym class, never being able to get his feet off the ground. Now, he had grown taller, his shoulders were bigger, much wider than before and his back was so muscular. His squishy stomach had turned into a six-pack and his arms were huge, looking like he could take anyone down in the first round of an arm wrestle.

For a while people began noticing how un-proportioned his body was. His topped half was jacked up while his legs looked like they belonged to a cartoon chicken. Embarrassed, Miguel made sure to work even harder on his legs, even if that meant less sleep and more exercise. He didn't mind it in the slightest, especially when all the girls at school began noticing. Hard work sure does pay off.

"If you want I can give you extra lessons, sweet cheeks.", Miguel offered, water cup in hand as he shot a wink over to the clearly pissed of boy.

"Fuck off, Diaz.", he responded, not being phased about the girly pet name, knowing thats how the guys messed around with each other.