4

"You guys want to play with me, so you need to let her play too." Beomgyu said. All of them looked at each other.

"Seriously? Just for one mistake, you guys shut her out?Fine play by yourself then." Beomgyu said and start to turn around.

"F-fine! She can play..." one of them said. Beomgyu smirking because he knew that they will still beg him to play.

They eventually didnt have any enough player.

All of them start playing. Unfortunately,soobin and yeonjun is their rival.

Beomgyu stick to his word. He will catch the ball if its going to y/n. Or he will hug her n dodge it together.

People might think they are couple.

Its now 2 vs 2

Beomgyu with Y/n VS Yeonjun with Soobin

The game getting intense. Yeonjun target is Beomgyu so that it will be easier to eliminate y/n.

Soobin taget is y/n but he seems cant focus into the game.It's too fast for him.

Finally soobin get the ball and start to threw them to y/n. Y/n who was shocked, catch the ball. Beomgyu cheer.

"Throw it to themmm!!" Her teammate said. Y/n saw her target and threw it straight to soobin.

Soobin who didnt ready turn his back and the ball hit him.

Soobin was eliminate.

Yeonjun who saw it sighed. And the whistle were blow.

Means beomgyu teams wins.

Beomgyu screamed happily and ran to y/n. Y/n who was happy smile brightly and jump with beomgyu celebrating their wins.

Its only both of them who jump happily. All of them was shocked.

Because they never saw y/n smilling or laugh before.