11

"Hyuka!!" Yeonjun called him.

Hyuka who was with Taehyun turned around and smiled."Yes yeonjun hyung?can I help u?"

Yeonjun just smiled and shook his head. "You are going to my class right?Let me walk with you guys..Soobin is late so I left him." Yeonjun said and walked beside them.

They shrugg and walk to taehyun n yeonjun class. Taehyun and Hyuka are bestfriend but since both of them are genius,they have a choice to jump a year.

They entered the class and saw beomgyu with y/n with some of their classmates.

"Beomgyu,how is she?" Hyuka asked,forgetting that yeonjun is there with them.

Yeonjun were confused. Beomgyu saw yeonjun with them so he didnt answer the right answer.

"Well,she's just sleeping.This girl play pubg with me till 3am yesterday."Beomgyu said.

"You play pubg too??Hey lets play together!!" Yeonjun said.Beomgyu smiled and nodded.

All of them sat around beomgyu n y/n table and talked,except for the girl who sleeping with a full of warmness around her.

Y/n wriggling a bit and Beomgyu woke her up so she can wear the coat that he brought.

Yeonjun starting to get more confuse.It is cold but it's not that cold.

Y/n saw yeonjun and smiled."hi yeonjun."

Yeonjun smiled shyly and greet back.

Soobin who just come,walked into the class and saw yeonjun with beomgyu and the others.

He put his bag on his desk and went to them.

"Hey guys! Whats happening here?" Soobin asked.

Y/n looked at soobin and shook her head. "nothing,just talk." She answered while smilling.

"Hey y/n,have someone told you that ur smile is beautiful?" Yeonjun suddenly asked. Y/n was taken aback.

"if nobody tell that,then let me be the first one to say that." Yeonjun said again making y/n giggled.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun and y/n back and forth.

Deep down in his heart,he felt so jealous,but he just not realized it.

"Boooo! We tell her firsttt!! Boo yeonjunnn!!" Beomgyu teased yeonjun and yeonjun pouted.

"Thanks yeonjun!Your smile is beautiful too! Stay healthy and happy yeonjun!!" Y/n said.

and soobin looked at y/n,confused.