ten;

Both katsuki and shoto were still at the restaurant. Them eating for 2 hours while only exchanging a few questions like "are you a virgin?" "Where do you come from?" "You still in college" "dessert?" Was really awkward for katsuki.

Katsuki sat nervously on his chair, looking down at his now done food. He, of course still could feel the stares he was getting from the latter in front of him. He looked at his watch seeing it was 10 p.m. and that was a good excuse to get going since his bed time already passed. Plus he's already tired-

"Follow me" he heard the scraping chair sound of his companion from the other side, and he widened his eyes, looking right onto the dual colored eyes in front of him

"Where?" Katsuki asked, brows furrowed and a frown etching to his face. He do have something in mind on where this guy would be taking him; they're practically in a hotel but he would not jump into the conclusion.

Shoto smirked inwardly, keeping his stoic face, he looked at katsuki unfazed "you'll know later , just follow me" and he walked away, hands on his pocket.

The ash-blonde stood up, adjusting his pants and following the dual-haired.

-

Both of them entered the elevator. The door was about to close and shoto brought his hands out his pocket, excited and ready to make a move.

But much to his luck, a hand blocked the doors and a few high-class people entered the elevator, smiling at shoto and turning their backs onto him. Katsuki and shoto backed away, both of them standing next to each other at the very back.

One of the man in the elevator pushed the 3rd floor button. He turned around, looking at katsuki with a small smile

"What floor?"

Katsuki looked at the man for a second before turning his gaze towards shoto, not knowing anything about the floor they should be going.

Shoto looked at the middle-aged men "Floor 10"

The man nodded and turned around. The elevator door finally closed which should be happening a while ago and shoto would've taken his chance.

Shoto quietly stood there, turning his head toward katsuki's direction, who were leaning his back onto the wall and both his hands in his pocket.

He looked good enough and shoto was getting impatient. His feet moved up and down making a loud sound, interrupting the silence and the woman in front of him glanced down, furrowing her too thick eyebrows.

The woman was obviously irritated by it but shoto didn't care.

A few seconds later the elevator reached to its destination and the few people walked out once making it more easier for shoto.

He took a deep breath.

"Tell me.." he started, looking into katsuki who were now staring at him with a frown -that sometimes got shoto wondering if that pout of his is permanent-

"Will you be okay if i start what i want to do to you now?" Shoto looked down onto his pants.

Katsuki stood there baffled, 'is it what i think it is..?' The ash-blonde contemplated on wether or not he should say yes or no. He's not going to say it directly to shoto but he is thankful for the money he received and he probably should be return it

"..just" he sighed "do whatever the hell you want" and closed his eyes, but immediately going wide when he felt himself getting slammed against the wall.

Shoto slammed his lips towards katsuki surprisingly soft one, immediately pushing his tongue deep into the blonde throat

"You said it yourself i can do whatever i want...so i'm not stopping"

-