Amour's choice and the Talk

Amour POV

"And how do you know that's it's that man's baby?"My mother asked me and I rolled my eyes she's so nosy

"Because it is hoe."I shot back and she shook her head and got out the car and opened my door and dragged me out the car.

"AHH!"I yelled and my head connected with the ground,she got in the car and drove off leaving me in the streets and everyone stared at me.

"FUCK YALL LOOKING AT!?"I screamed out and they mugged me. "I THOUGHT A HOE THAT JUST GOT DRAGGED SAID SUM!"
________________________________
Faith's POV

Tamar called back and we was talking until he ended the call and he told me that the girl that got him sent away came back and her part of the plan was working out.

I didn't like the plan because she tricked him into ratting himself out and I know he gone get types of back flash but everything still good in the hood so he must've just told on himself.

By time he come back I'm already going to be better not for him for myself.I think it's time to go pay them a visit.

♥︎

I sat infront of my mother's tomb stone and looked down, I exhaled before talking my shit and that bettered me.

"You ain't nun but a jealous hoe, you always chose boys before me.You never cared or loved me bc you sho' didn't show it and I hate you for that. You did some low down dirty shit and I can't ever forgive or forget and no I'm not go fucking apologize for your actions you got me fucked up. You can rot in hell bitch."I said before going over to my dad's.

"Yo' luh ugly Morris chestnut looking ass I swear I hated you on everything. You always made me uncomfortable ass hell and you ain't even care. How you let yo' own son and wife mistreat yo' only daughter? She was a stupid bitch to me because you was a serial cheater. She took you back every time and you ain't even all that to begin with. I hope you rot in hell bitch."I said

I went onto Boo's gravestone and removed the followers and threw it. "I don't even have enough words for you. You're disgusting that's all I could say. Rot in hell nigga."I said before chugging back my spit and spitting on his grave and I left the gravesite driving back home.
________________________________
Amour's POV

I knocked on Kadare's door and a girl answered it making my eyebrows furrow,

"Who are you?"Me and the girl said at the same time.I'm Kadare's sister."I said and she viewed over my apparence.

Well I'm Kadare's girlfriend."She said and Oh that's why he haven't been returning my calls

"Where is he?"I asked and she let me in, we walked inside the room

Kadare yo' sister here"She said and Kadare looked up and rolled his eyes,

"Alright. Let's us talk Bae."He said and she nodded and stepped out the room closing the door.

"Kadare I'm pregnant."I blurted out and he narrowed his eyes at me,

"It bet not be mines"He said and I rolled my eyes

"Of course not it's Tamar."I said and he nodded, "Ain't he in jail tho?"

"Yeah he supposed to be getting out tho"I lied because me and him don't even talk