Disaggreement

Mature scene, irritating scene.

𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

"That's on you honestly go and be a community hoe again ion give no fucking fucks fuck you and yo dead homies bitch." Faith spat out nudging his face.

"WHATTT HE SAYYY? HOE? Yeah bitch I on sum Dawg shi right now, say bitch you da fucking hoe that's why you let them niggas run a train on you.You ah pure bitch I should've never fucked with ah hoe with damaged goods you expired."He snapped

She punched him in his face and kept punching that nigga lights out, he must ain't pay his light bills🏃🏾‍♀️

(Lemme take my corny ass to sleep🚶🏾‍♀️)

He grabbed ha by the neck and choked slammed ha WWE style and he pinned ha down and tootsie came out of no where with a checkered shirt and a whistle.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"DING! DING!"He said grabbing his arm and he held Tamar's arm up and smiled as Faith curled up into a ball crying and Tootsie looked down and crouched down.

"Rematch?"He asked and she mugged him and looked over at Tamar who didn't give zero fucks about what just happened.

....

"Where we going?"Tamar asked as he watched her pack her things and she ignored him and continued packing.

"Well thanks I wasn't really planning on leaving the house today bu- she cut him off by throwing her heel at him and it hit him in his chin

"Fuck"He groaned holding his chin and she put on her jacket and he stood up and walked over to her and she backed up. "Fuck away from me bitch."

"Why you acting like that?"He asked and she rolled her eyes and picked up her duffle bag and phone.

"Duces"She said and he yanked her back making her hit her head it wasn't intentionally and he seen her crying making him soon regret it.

(He ain't abusive, I do this shit when I don't mean too, it's just like when you hit yo sibling and they cry and youn want em to tell yo mama🙃)

"Talkkk to me baby you always quick to go stop running and tighten up."He told her and she held her head as she sat down on the bed sighing.

"You do too fucking much you literally just came home about 1 month ago and you already cheating bro what the fuck? I ain't dealing with that shit so I'll rather leave."

"No"He simply said and she tried to get up and he sat her back down, "Alright I ain't cheat but I did get all my hoes back and no you're not one of them."He said

"I fucking hate you, you play too much and think everything a game and you brought up my fucking rape. I can't be with you bro so can you just let me leave?"She asked

"Huh?"He asked and she was getting pissed off and she bit his arm and he almost punched her in reflex and she grabbed her bag and ran out the house and Tamar ran out the room and he looked at Toostie that was watching Tv with Kia.

"Don't look at us"Tootsie said mugging him and Tamar sucked his teeth and grabbed his keys leaving out.

....

"Mmmhh fuckk"She moaned and he ate her out like she was sum seafood👻, he swirled his tongue around and dipped it in and out while thrusting his two finger out of her and he ran his other hand up and down her thigh.

"I-I b-she came all in his mouth and he swallowed it and he leaned up and kissed her and she kissed back hungrily and he pulled his pants down, and he was free balling.

                                      🧑🏾‍🦱
                                      👕
                                       🍆
                                       👖

He stuck it in and held onto her waist as he slowly stoked in and out of her and he covered her mouth so nobody could hear her moans outside of Chucky Cheese

________
-PettyMari👩🏾‍🦯

Read "SAO" by me, more mature and better written .