Chapter 2

A few days later Zariya continued to like the golden mirror.

She could hardly leave it, so Tita Xhen was surprised.

"What is there in that mirror, why can't you just leave it?" Tita Xhena asked Zariya.

But Zariya just smiled. "Tita Xhen, is it true that Princess Arana and I look alike?" Zariya asked Tita Xhen seriously.

Tita Xhen frowned. "Maybe you look alike but you are different because Princess Arana is a brave and you are a coward HAHA!" Tita Xhen said while laughing hardly.

I just looked at him badly.

But another hour ago someone called Tita Xhen. "Wait a minute i just answer this call!" Tita Xhen said and immediately answer the call.

Many many hours passed and Tita Xhen finally returned.

Tita Xhen explained that Zariya had to return to their province.

Zariya frowned. "Why would I go back there? I'm scared because it's a province so I came here to you because it's better here!" Zariya said seriously.

Tita Xhen rested loosely. "You need to get back there to your province, I understand you want to be here but you need to get back!" Tita Xhen said.

Zariya nodded and started packing her clothes.

While he was packing clothes suddenly Zariya notice the Golden Mirror.

So she secretly took it and put it in his bag.

*******

When Zariya returned to their province, her Grandmother met her.

Zariya hugged it and waved.

Even though Zariya is scared in their province because it is full of scary stories but she just chose to come home here.

One afternoon Zariya was instructed by her grandmother to pick beautiful flowers in the forest.

But Zariya began to be afraid. "Why is it that in the forest, grandma, there are strange kind of elements living there like elves and monsters!" Zariya said seriously.

But Zariya's Grandma just laughed. "Nothing Monsters in forest HAHA" Zariya's Grandma said.

So Zariya sighed and nodded.

But she still carried the mirror as he picked flowers in the forest.

*******

When Zariya was in the middle of walking, she did not realize that her feet were taking her in another direction.

Zariya looked around the forest and  realized the direction she had taken was wrong.

So Zariya felt she was lost in the forest so Zariya began to be cowardly.

So she took a walk while carrying the mirror.

Zariya was still walking for a few hours when she felt her legs were very tired.

So Zaria sits on a chair shaped at the end of the largest tree.

When Zaria sat down, she put down the gold mirror in the big tree.

But an hour later, the golden glass of Princess Arana suddenly shone.

So Zaria immediately took the gold mirror.

A few hours later something bad happened to the mirror so Zaria let go and it was a good thing it didn't break.

Suddenly a beautiful Maiden came out of the golden mirror.

"I am Princess Arana from Trone of Alynti!"---

Heard Zaria say so she blinked to see Princess Arana.

Princess Arana approached Zaria and stroked Zaria's hair.

"You're true!" Zariya said as she surprised looking at Prencess Arana.

Princess Arana nodded. "Follow me" Prencess Arana said.

So Zariya followed until they opened the plants and Zaria was shocked to see the Kingdom of Princess Arana which is the Trone of Alynti.

"We also lacked a lot!"---

Princess Arana said to Zaria.

Zariya blinked again. "We?" Zariya asked Princess Arana.

Princess Arana nodded and immediately entered their kingdom.

Zariya did not know that Princess Arana's kingdom was hidden in a dangerous and scary forest.

So it is rare for anyone to survive here but in Zariya's situation it is Princess Arana herself who guides her to see the Throne of Alynti.

When they enter the Kingdom, the kingdom is still very beautiful and brilliant even though no one lives here for a long time.

Zariya was amazed at what she saw as Princess Arana watched him succeed with her smile.

"Why? Why are you looking at me?" Zariya asked Prencess Arana as she stammered.

The princess just smiled and caressed Zariya's face and Zariya felt the cold in Princess Arana's caress.

In a few hours they left the kingdom and strangely it disappeared immediately.

As Princess Arana and Zariya return to the forest, Zariya chooses to rest again on the rocks next to her.

Princess Arana walked over and went behind Zariya and then secretly returned inside the mirror.

Zariya looked around until she was able to stand without Princess Arana.

"Prencess Arana? Where are you?"---

Zariya shouted until she noticed the mirror so she realized that Princess Arana was back in the gold mirror.

He also noticed that there were many strange flowers next to the Golden mirror so Zariya slowly took it and carried the glass.

Zariyaalso noticed that she was on the right path even though we were lost.

So Zariya was able to return to her grandmother's house safely.

And when she returned home, she told his grandmother what had happened in the forest.

But her grandmother just told her that she was just imagining it so Zariya sighed and went back to the room.

____________________________________

To be continued