chapter ³

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Number two?! More like number one."

[Name] chuckles at his ecstatic tone. They look back down at the bento box and back at him, with a warm sweet smile they tell him. "Yeah I kinda do like your brother. I know you may get it a lot and I'm sorry for that.." He looks at her with some shock, "Well it's definitely not the first time this has happened."

"Geez..but uh I guess I won't ask him since he seems so busy with volleyball and his team.. you too."

Damn Samu seems like you stole a special someone's heart. - he listens to every word they say about his brother. It was the first time he's ever done this with someone. Just something about them made all the other fan girls seem pathetic. They actually liked Osamu as a person and not for his looks. "Wow you have pretty shitty taste in guys.." "Thanks." "Hah but no seriously it's kinda refreshing hearing someone go for us not for looks but personality wise." "Oh.."

"They actually said that?" Osamu asks his brother, "no I was kidding- YES THEY SAID THAT

"They actually said that?" Osamu asks his brother, "no I was kidding- YES THEY SAID THAT. Why would I lie?!"

"Because-" he slaps his finger on his brothers lips, "shush."  He removes his finger and wipes it on his shirt, "yeah and they don't even make the onigiris.."

"Yeah I know."

Atsumu sends his brother a snarky smile. "They're  so, nice-ish too. You've got a keeper!"

"I'll consider it.."

Fin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hope you enjoyed my short
story,,,
-author

253 words
Last edited: 2/20/2021