35. The one with the barbeque🍔🧃

Y/n pov
We all started preparing dinner together. While Taehyung and Jimin walked out to put the barbecue up and stoke some fire. Jungkook would take Yuri with him to go look for some old branches for the fire. me, yoongi and Jin went into the kitchen to prepare the snacks and cook. Jin decided the wanted to prepare the meat. He got out chicken and beef and started putting on some herbs and started slicing it in little pieces. He put the chicken on some sticks so we could roast them. "Cmon were gonna prepare the ramen okay?" Yoongi asked as he back hugged me and placed a soft kiss in my neck, sending shiffer down my spine.

"Yeah let's cook, and focus on the cooking and now me." I commanded. "Well I can't promise beauty because you're irresistible." He said as he gave me a wink. "Yoongi is such a flirt today. What did you do to him Y/n?" Jin yelled dramatically while holding his hand in the air. We both laughed at him and then started cooking. While yoongi putted water in the pan i set on He stove and grabbed the ramen from the cabin. Yoongi put the pan with water on the stove and we put in the ramen. After I was about to go cut some vegetables to put in the ramen but Chea suddenly stood in front of me.

 After I was about to go cut some vegetables to put in the ramen but Chea suddenly stood in front of me

"You and you're boyfriend will take care of the ramen while I slice the vegetables for you." She said as she smiled at us and gave us a dirty smirk. Before I could awnser she pushed me in front of the stove and put yoongi beside me. After she hopped to the other side of the kitchen where the vegetables layed. We both look at each other and giggle at her cute actions. I sigh and then look back at the ramen, I only had one job so I better do it good. While I started to mix the ramen with the water I feel two hands wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked when I inmidiatly smelled his scent. "Just hugging you, can't a boyfriend hug his girl?" He asked cutely and pouted angrily. "Nonono, that's not what I meant it's just that you're so sticky today. It's not like you." I replied as I stopped mixing and put my hands on his while we slowly moved to the left and right. We stood there for some minutes. We didn't notice that jungkook and Yuri came into the kitchen. Until we heard  Cheawon scream. "Yah! I don't trust you with sharp thing and you know. Now put that knife down!" She yelled. You guys turned around knowing she was screaming at Yuri, like the mother she is.