Stella

A/U this has nothing to do with this story but my brother just showed me a non-satisfying video compilation and I am so uncomfortable 

 ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ Mentions of suicide (I'll put some little dash things when it starts and ends)

Jillian swung the door open to reveal Stella standing with many bags piled up beside her.

"Stella!" Jillian yelled as she squeezed her friend into a hug. "Oh my gosh it's been so long! How are your studies going?"

"It's going very smoothly, not to hard." Stella peeked her head behind Jillian to see Alex still typing furiously at the computer.

 "Um...is she ok?" 

"She's just been working to much but she is ok...I think." 

"Ok...well I'll just put my stuff down and then we can go to Starbucks like we planned." Stella places her bags down and walked over to Alex. "Hey Lexi. Let's go to Starbucks!" Alex still didn't get up. "I have a gift card and you can use it for coffee." She said tauntingly (Don't think that's a word but whatever) Alex shot up and grabbed her coat. 

"Well cmon guys we don't have all day!!" She yelled from the doorway. Stella and Jillian laughed and they walked to the Starbucks near the campus. 

time skip brought to you by watching Hamilton for the 6th time this week

They got back to the dorm and Alex helped Stella get her stuff out and laid it on Jillian's bed. She was only going to stay for a week because of her break so Alex had to sleep on Jillian's bed. Stella had started school a couple months before Alex and Jillian so her break came first. 

"Hey wanna watch a movie?" Stella jumped on Jillian's bed. 

"Yeah sure what about Harry Potter?" The three girls had spent their middle school years watching Harry Potter and spending time reading every book in the series. They drifted off to sleep after a few hours.

~~~~

"LIA!" Alex ran fast toward her sister who was laying on ground. "No no no..."  Alex grabbed Lia's hand but it was ice cold. She looked down and saw the pills in her limp hand. Alex screamed.

~~~~

Alex screamed. She woke up sweating and jumped off the bed. Stella was surprisingly still asleep but Alex had woken Jillian up. Alex had known she was a light sleeper so it wasn't a surprise.

"Alex?" Jillian had climbed out of bed and went over to Alex. "Hey, are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm fine I just need to go out for a bit..." She sighed and opened the door looking back at Jillian. "I'll be right back." Alex closed the door and walked out into the freezing night air.