Parties and Fights

A/U Hellooooo! I think I might start doing 1st person POVs because that would make my life easier

(Warning-Parties cause I think parties are scary)

The following weeks were very difficult and stressful with the overload of schoolwork. After one more week, Jillian and Alex said goodbye to Stella as she left their dorm to go start her second semester of college. A few days later, after Stella had left, Jillian had began making other friends and didn't see Alex as much.

"Hey Alex?" Jillian swung her head into the bedroom where Alex was once again, quickly typing on her laptop. 

"Hm?" She shut the computer and looked at Jillian. 

"Is it alright if I bring my friend from art over tomorrow?" She had been waiting to ask for awhile because she knew Alex could get nervous around new people.

"Um... ya know what sure. Just tell her not to touch my stuff." Alex replied opening the computer and going back to her work.

"Ok well then tomorrow she'll be here so you gotta clean up your mess Lex." Alex sighed and just nodded.

~~~

Alex POV

(Ooo first person✨)

I woke up to the noises of what sounded like a party. When G said one friend I thought she meant ONE FRIEND. I went out of the bedroom to check if it was just the TV turned up, but I got knocked down by some crazy person in the living room. Getting up, I looked around and the place was crowded and I tried to make my way to Jillian. I grabbed her arm and ran outside the dorm. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" I yelled. Maybe a little to loud.

"Sorry!! Jesus! My friend just said she invited a couple...other friends. And I let her." I was so confused. She knew about my anxiety and how I get around new people

"WHY? WHY DID YOU LET HER?"

"BECAUSE SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I WASN'T GOING TO SAY NO!" Jillian yelled. She never yells. We never fight. "Ok look I'm sorry but I didn't want to say no because I didn't want her to not like me...because I like her."

"Like-" I began.

"Yes. Like-like." I felt my heart my heart drop. We had come out to each other a couple years ago. I came out as pan and she came out as bi. But I had no idea why I felt so jealous. So...angry. 

"Lexi? Hello? Alex!" I realized I had been standing there staring at the ground for a whole minute.

"O-oh um sorry." She gave me a look. She always knows when something's wrong. 

"Alex?"

"Just- please just go have fun at your party and..." I was at a loss for words. I had never felt this way I didn't know why I did. "...and make sure no one touches my things. I'll be back later." And I ran, I ran as fast as I could. I didn't care where I was going I just ran. She doesn't care anyways, she likes someone else. Your not good enough. These thoughts kept running through my head and I finally realized that I felt this way, I had these feelings because... because I fell in love with my best friend.