Chapter 1 (Bridget's Pov)

"Mom you're late."

        "Sorry but the traffic coming from the city was hectic."

        " I could always call dad and ask hi-"

        "NO! I'll be there soon just wait a couple more minutes."

        "You have 10 and then im walking to dads house."

        "Fine."

        My mom rushed as fast as she could to pick me up from the cafe but she just wasnt fast enough and in her defense when i hung up i was already sprinting to my dad's house. I barely get to see my dad. He's a cool guy. Ever since the divorce my mom and dad tried to stay as far away from each other as possible and that wouldnt work out if they had to drop me off at the others house.

        I run through the forest, careful not to spill the hot chocolate in my hand, and when i get close to my dads house i dig in my pocket to get my keys. Before i get a chance to put it in the lock my eldest brother Nicholas opens the door. 

        "What are you doing here?"

        "Mom couldn't pick me up from the cafe so i ran here. Where's dad?"

        "He's busy come on."

        "Where are going?"

        "I'm taking you home. You know mom doesn't like you being here on school nights."

        "Mom doesnt like me being here ever." I mumbled under my breath. I throw my bag on the porch and set down the drinks i was carrying.

        "What?"

        "Nothing. Come on Nick i just want to see dad."

        "Fine you say hi to dad and then we leave."

        "Ok just dad. And Carter and Michael and Johnny..." I ran as fast as i could into the pack house.

        "Hey!" my brother shouted but i gone before he could react.

        Nick is waaayyyyyyy to overprotective. He acts like i'm a baby. I'm 18. He is just like my mother. I have a drivers license and they wont let me drive the car because they think im a flight risk. I passed that test with flying colors. Not regular colors. My colors were FLYING but no I had to stay a passenger  forever.

        When i got a job my mom almost lost it, so now she drops me off and picks me up. Like i'm a toddler going to pre-school. I dont mind because in  a couple months i will turn 19 and then i get to choose whether to stay in my current pack, switch to another or become a rogue wolf which almost nobody ever picks.