●The beginning●

Unknown Pov

Why am i running. Every breath i took burned my lungs. All my thoughts were washed away and replaced with panicked thoughts. The damp leaves under my feet were flying everywhere. The trees behind me were flashing by me. How did it come to this.

~Time Skip: Two weeks before~

It was the sound of silence and nothing that calmed me and kept me sane. The wind blowing through the thick trees are giving me the scent of my next victim. Vines wrapped around my stick like figure and guided me through the Unknown. Until, I have spotted my meal.

Unknown Pov

"It's mine! All mine! Those meatsacks don't stand a chance, Not even the wheel." Every inch of earth is was either destroyed or being messed up by my henchmaniacs. "Could this day get any better!"

Unknown Pov

I'm alone. I'm all alone. No you're not, you have me. "You're right, I'm not alone" but why do I still feel cold inside. Like the depths of my heart is empty, left with a crack down the middle. There is nothing to fix me, except my crown. It will be with me forever.

■In a dimension far away■

Unknown Pov

"THIS IS NOT OVER! They can still be defeated, but how? Maybe.. I reached over to a dusty black book. "It should be in here. Aha! This is perfect! All I need is a helping hand." I can see my plan forming clearly in my mind. "I know the perfect ones for the job."

Author's note
End of chapter one. This was not long. Only 267 words. But its getting there. I'm writing all of this on my phone so grammar and spelling. Hope you enjoyed!
Mimikyu out! 😊