Chapter 4

Hey sorry I haven't update in a while I have exams and it's really hard I can't think of what to write. Comment and vote please x

---------------------------------------------

"Oh my God I'm late! I'm late!" Megan screeched looking at her alarm clock.

James groaned, "hurry up or you'll be late Meg." Drifting off back to his sleep.

Looking for something to wear, she quickly puts on a suitable dress and puts on her black Jimmy Choos. With a cab waiting for her outside she ran out of her apartment and down the stairs.

Megan panted, feeling out of breath after running out of the elevator. "Phew at least I'm only 5 minutes late!" She spoke to herself as walked up to her new boss's door. She knocked but no one was there. Megan started knocking several times yet no answer.

"What the fuc-"

"Oh now you're here, Megan. What a surprise late night, staying late at your boyfriends." Graham smiled not the one Megan liked, the one that reached his eyes. But this smile was fake.

"No James and I stay together and sorry for being late, the traffic was hectic, you know what it's like in central London in the mornings," she lied.

"Ok. Well listen I need you to photocopy these and fax the copies of what's in here. Don't worry the numbers in the folder too on the info sheet." He handed her folder and turned round gesturing for one of his employees to come over. "This is Nicole, she will teach you everything there is to this job and help you with your first day."

Graham left, leaving Megan and Nicole alone. "Hi my names Megan" shaking Nicole's hand. "Did you use to be Mr Anderson's old secretary?" Megan questioned.

"Yes and thank God I'm not now. He was so much hassle. I'm David Geddes's secretary now. One of the company's assets." Nicole said sighing.

"So what is your first task to photocopy what's in this folder and fax them." Ok well I'll teach you how to copy and fax".

"No, no it's okay I know how to do that I was in an office job before this. I know what to do. But why don't you show me around the place I don't really know where everything is."

Nicole had showed Megan everywhere in the building, "and lastly this is the kitchen." Walking back to Megan's desk, "you know what we should go out for drinks after work me and a few of my friends from here are going out tonight, do you want to come?" Nicole asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure, what time," she grinned.

"Is seven okay?"

"Yeah sevens perfect I think I finish at half 6 anyway."

"Okay well, I'll get you here around seven then. BYE!" Nicole shouted as she walked away, going back to her own desk to do her duties.

Megan decided to knock on her boss's door. She could hear a slight sound of him saying come in.

"Mr Anderson I've done the photocopying and faxing that you told me to do. What will I do with the originals?"

Graham didn't say a thing he stared at his assistant for a little too long. 'Oh the things I would do to you if you weren't my assistant' he thought to himself while his eyes scanned her from head to toe.

His thoughts were interrupted by her sweet mesmerizing voice. "Sir are you okay?" Megan asked concern shown on her face. Graham stood up from his seat behind the desk and walked over to her, he made sure they were only centimetres apart.

----------------

Hey guys sorry for the long wait i made this chapter a bit longer. I've notice that my chapters are very short so from now on i'm going to start making them longer.

comment and vote please xxx