"Meeting?!" part 3

thank u guys for reading!! What should I do next??
——————————————————————-
Tommy's POV

I was on call with tubbo then Wilbur texts in DMs "Get in general 3, tell tubbo too." I panic thinking I'm in trouble. "Tubbo general 3 quick" I left and joined the VC, so did tubbo. "Hey Tommy, tubbo! Okay so me, clay, and niki were thinking about meeting up. We talked to your guys's parents and they said yes!" Wilbur said happily. I think tubbo wasn't happy for some reason..? I was in joy on the other hand yelling POG. Then tubbo spoke, "will y/n be able to come? She's really kind and you guys know her! Please?". I then stopped everything.. oh yea.. y/n.. I thought. "Yeah can she come?" I said calmly with a bit of a sad tone. "Yea! She kinda has to. You're parents wouldn't let you go unless y/n came Toby." Wilbur said laughing. I smiled widely very proud and happy, WAIT. "Wait... does this mean we can finally see what she looks like?!" I yelled jumping up and down. "That's what's on your mind?" Tubbo says laughing.

Y/n's POV

I was watching sapnap's stream slowly drifting off when I hear Toby running down the hall and banging on my door. "Come in!!" I yelled angered. Toby barges in smiling brighter than ever. "You, me, Tommy, wilbur, clay, and Niki are going to meet up tomorrow!!!" He yells almost breaking my ear drums. I stare at him to try and comprehend what he just said. Tears start rolling down my face and I jump up and hug my older brother. "Thank you Toby for letting me tag along" I say with small voice cracks here and there. "I know you idolize them, I want to make you happy." Toby said smiling hugging me tightly. I can finally meet them..

————————————————————————
This was short but the next one I make will be way longer lmao