Intro (Lance)

Ever since the whole voltron team has been stuck in this weird space ship every one has literally gone crazy. Well not literally but it seems like it. 

We all used to have such a great bone with each other until we all just appeared here and now have to "battle for survival". I think I'd put it that way, but we all really don't know how we ended up here, just went through a wormhole and woke up in a weird cafeteria.

 Apparently we're stuck in a game where one of two people has to kill someone every two hours to still have control over their own body and not go on a killing spree. The rest just have to do tasks and not get killed, or be suspicious. Anyone can call an emergency meeting and discuss who the possible killer is, then after discussing it we either skip a vote or vote someone that could be the killer and eject them out of the ship, basically killing them. Innocent or not they die.

 Everyone had lost trust in anyone, we were all a team with a special bond, and now were not. You can't trust anyone anymore. Ever since this game has started Keith and I have grown a lot closer then we've ever had in our lives. While everyone has lost trust for everyone, he and I have formed a bond, making us inseparable. In the first week of this weird game I've accidentally confessed to him of my little crush since voltron had started and kissed him after everyone in the cafeteria had left to do their tasks or kill anyone. The feeling of holding him in my arms was indescribable. Like everything just fell into place and I felt whole for once in my 19 years of living. 

Keith was shocked when I kissed him, I wasn't thinking at the moment and just did whatever my mind told me to do. But what shocked me the most was that he actually kissed me back. There was no lust in the kiss at all, just pure love I'd say. I knew at that moment that he liked me back the same way as I liked him. Since that day I have tried my hardest to keep him safe. If one of us is a killer then we both don't tell anyone and dill someone at least every two hours. If we're both the killers then we go down in the vents and hang out there till we have to kill somebody. No one has noticed about us yet.

 We're all still team voltron, just without the trusting bonds we all had. We all still laugh and joke around with each other after the game has ended with whoever survives that game for the day, but it's still one man for himself. 

Even though it's one man for himself I still only trust Keith. I would say I even trust him with my life, after putting himself in front of me a couple times to save me from getting killed from whoever was the killer. 

I didn't know at the time that we would revive the next day on the second day of playing the game so when Keith had died right in front of me I panicked and cried out for him to come back. I yelled, I yelled so loud at Coran that he looked like he really regretted what he did, the sadness in his eyes told me that.

 I then realized that he had to kill someone to not turn into a killing machine monster and still have control of his own body. My heart was torn, not knowing what could've been if I would've been more alert around my surroundings. My chest hurt so much from screaming with Keiths bloody body in my arms. In the back of my mind I knew I had to move and get the blood off of me somehow before anyone walked in and thought I killed him knowing our history. But before I knew it someone called a meeting and everything had reset itself. 

I had no blood on me whatsoever and was back in the cafeteria for the rest of the game. I just completed all my tasks and all the actual crew mates were able to eject both of the killers, which was  Coran and Allura. After we won we had about eight hours left before the game restarted, in those eight hours you can just relax and chill. I just went to a vent since they were all accessible after the game was finished to anyone. I just sat down and cried, I cried so hard and then after a while I fell asleep for a couple hours. 

As soon as I woke up I was back in the cafeteria looking right at Keith and immediately seeing him made my heart jump with relief and happiness. Keith saw me and knew I was smiling behind the helmet and most likely gave me a small smile back. Just seeing him alive and breathing in his red suit made me the happiest person in the universe at the moment.

 But then something strange ran through my mind, like an instant telling me that something bad was gonna happen sooner or later throughout all this mess..