The day He Came Back

This chapter will contain spoilers of the end of the manga. so if you only watch the anime and don't want to be spoiled, I suggest closing this page NOW! ;)

--

After another year of self-training in Brazil, Hinata Shouyou (now 21 years old) decided it was finally time to go back to Japan. It tooks him a few months to settle back in and find a pro team to play in. He eventually was recruited in the Black Jackals, a v-league team.

At some point, he and his team (in which there also are Bokuto and Miya) made their way up to play against Kageyama's team, the Shweiden Adlers. The match was insane, especially since all their old teammates came to watch the return of the Freaky Duo on the same court, even on opposite sides.

In the end, Hinata's team won the game. The two teams shook hands and went their own way.

--

Right after he left the court, the fresh wing spiker soon realized a tingling tension in his shorts. He stared down at it and sighed in exasperation.

"Really...? I'm not a little teen anymore..."

"Well... you're still little..." a voice said from the side.

Hinata's head turned sideways in the direction of the voice. He knew who it was even without looking at him and just clicked his tongue.

"Can't you just be nice to me when we haven't seen each other in so long... Kageyama-kun?"

"Oh I'm going to be real nice, don't worry." Kageyama joked as he strolled towards him.

Tobio grabbed Hinata's shoulders and pushed him into a small corner. He planted a swift kiss on Shouyou's lips and just stared at his face.

"Welcome back." Kageyama said in a hushed voice.

"Thanks." Hinata nodded with a slight blush on his cheeks.

A few minutes of silence passed. Suddenly Hinata was vividly reminded of the issues in his pants.

"Um, well I... need to take care of something, so..." he quickly said, pushing Kageyama to the side.

The latter caught his wrist, "Where do you think you're going?" he inquired curiously.

"Well, err... there's this thing..."

Kageyama smirked and started walking, pulling Hinata along. He headed towards the toilets and pushed his friend in one of the booths abruptly, locking the door behind them.

Without a word, Tobio took out Shouyou's hard member and immediately started masturbating it.

"Agh! Wait a- humph!" Hinata started, before being interrupted by a kiss, deeper this time. 

He let himself go with the flow, bringing his body closer to Kageyama's. He broke the kiss to look down at the hand that was jerking off his dick. He winced at the pleasure and leaned his head back on the wall, his breath uneven.