3

The next day, Yoongi woke up feeling fatigued and dejected. He did his daily routine, got dressed for school and descended down the stairs. He stuffed a slice of buttered toast in his mouth and left for school.

He walked into his class and sat down next to a quiet and isolated boy. His slightly long, dark brown hair covered his eyes completely.

"uh...hi." yoongi said, breaking the discomforting silence.

The boy looked up at yoongi in a surprised manner.
"hi." he answered back solemnly.

His symmetrical face and the subtle shape of his lips caused yoongi to be utterly shocked at how handsome he was. His giant orbs were friendly but his stare was intimidating. His natural expression was intense which may have been the reason why no one chose to sit next to him.

The boy looked down at his notebook and continued to write.

"w-what's your name?" yoongi spoke up as he tried to maintain the conversation and not get distracted by the boy's good looks.

"Kim Taehyung." he stopped what he was doing and looked up at yoongi. "and you?"

"Min Yoongi." a gentle smile appeared on his lips.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi." Taehyung said with a cute rectangular shaped smile. "You're new here, aren't you?" His serious expression from before softened.

Yoongi nodded his head. Taehyung pointed his finger across the classroom. Yoongi followed the direction that the finger was pointed, revealing two boys chatting and laughing together.

"They're my boyfriends. The one on the left is jimin and the one next to him is jungkook. We can show you around the school and answer any questions you have if you want." Taehyung explained.

Yoongi thanked him and looked back at the two giggling boys. Jimin had a very 'warm' face. His eyes were quite big and honest looking and whenever he would smile, they would turn into parallel lines. His features were innocent looking and his thick, round lips were eye catching which made him look like a bratz doll.

Then, yoongi looked to the boy beside jimin, who was a head taller than him. Jungkook had very bright eyes. It was like they held the universes in them. His face is also very round with strong aeygo sal and his smile made him look like a bunny.

"I was supposed to sit next to jungkook today but jimin wouldn't let me." Taehyung pouted as yoongi let out a tiny giggle. "Oh, and you can call me tae."

He held out his hand to yoongi and smiled. "Ok tae." Yoongi reached out to his hand and shook it as bright and warm smiles appeared on each of their faces.

Yoongi spent the rest of the day with tae, jimin and jungkook. They had a lot of fun together, quickly became friends and even exchanged numbers.

Yoongi trudged all the way home and changed into his more comfortable clothes. He fell back on his bed as he let out a deep sigh of exhaustion. He picked up his phone and texted namjoon.

   Yoonie: I made some friends
                         today

Joonie: really?

How many?

Are they nice?

  Yoonie: 3 and they're really
                          nice

              Their names are
            taehyung,jimin and
                     jungkook.

Joonie: that's good

Night night 🥺💕

            Yoonie: night 🥺💕

Yoongi placed his phone on the floor next to his bed. His eyes began to close as he drifted off to sleep.

Visions of hoseok running around happily with his big bright smile and cute laugh played on loop vividly throughout his dream. It made him feel happy seeing the younger boy enjoying himself all the time.

______________𖣔 ᪥ 𖣔 ᪥ 𖣔_______________

If you're reading this so far...
I lub you ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ