Lime

"I don't know," Purple admitted. "But I also don't want to risk getting killed by you or anyone else. I don't really trust anyone right now."

Two others ended up coming into the room. It was Orange and Brown. White sighed as he looked towards Purple.

"I'm done with my task and you're not alone now." He replied. "I'll be off then. Glad you're ok." He walks past Orange and Brown to his next destination.

Brown went on to do his task while talking to the others. "Are either of you close to having all your tasks done?"

Purple nodded silently.

"Not yet. I have to start the reactor. This should take me some time." Orange groaned.

They both chattered with Purple being quiet still. Orange doesn't take note of that as she concentrated on her next task.

White was alone with Purple earlier. He guaranteed her safety. Could she really trust him?

Meanwhile, Green was in Medbay. She was submitting a scan when she heard a noise from behind. She looked and saw that Cyan's head was peeking around the corner. Cyan just screamed and started to run.

(She still weird like always,) Green thought.

Pink was in the other room near Medbay. It was the Upper Engine. She was working on fueling the engines. Lime was in there. He wasn't really working on his task. He crept behind Pink and put his arms forward against the wall near her. Pink turned around as she was startled. She saw it was Lime.

"You're such a crybaby, you know that?" Lime playfully mocked.

"People died... How could I not be?" Pink felt uncomfortable. Her eyes glared, knowing Lime can't see them. "You're too close. It's making me uneasy."

"Awww, how adorable." Lime chuckled. "How about you and I eat together? As a date?"

"No thank you. We must focus on our tasks." Pink replied somewhat sternly, yet nicely. If it's even possible to respond that way. "Why are you interested in me? You thought I was a gay man. Which is pretty rude to say to me even if I was."

"Pfft." Lime scoffed. "I'm glad you aren't. I've seen you take your helmet off at one point. I knew a cute voice like yours matched with your face."

"Can you just let me do my task?" Pink sighed.

"Lighten up, will ya?" Lime persisted. "You didn't answer me. You're lucky I'm even talking to you because all the girls always thought I was a stud." He revealed himself. Of course, he had a cocky looking hairstyle that matched his egotistical face.

 Of course, he had a cocky looking hairstyle that matched his egotistical face

What a 'great' guy he was with his hateful and rude comments.

"Then go for them since they like you so much." Pink retorted. She felt like crying again. How could this guy just act like nothing happened?