My Wet Experience In The Pool..♥

Heey guys! Here's another short story, please enjoy! :)♥

---

It was Christmas, and I was going with my parents to Egypt. I had looked forward for this vacation for almost six months, and I almost immediately went packing the summer dresses into my suitcase, the day I got the news that we had the planetickets. When we arrived at the hotel, it was really hot, and the sight of the large pool at the luxury hotel where we were staying, chilled me (thankfully) down just by thinking about it. My brother and I went up to our hotel room and sat down our suitcases. I then slipped into the bathroom, where I switched to my brand new bikini.

On the way down to the pool, I saw a lot of hot boys lying in some chairs, and relaxing in the sun. They looked a little older, and their bodies were more muscular and highlighted than boys from my class. When I went into the water, one of the boys accidently hit me with his beach ball. He apologized many times in English, but I could hear from his accent and the other boys', that they were Danes like me. I just laughed and told them that it was totally okay. He laughed and smiled politely and then asked, if I wanted to join them. We talked, played and was laying in the sun, dozing. There was magic in the Egyptian air, because he made me quite hot.

Around the afternoon I had to go and see the nearest town with my parents. We therefore agreed to meet at the pool again in the evening. When it was evening, I came down a little earlier to the pool, so I was sure that I wouldn't be late, but he was already there. We swam together and had fun. I sat on his back while he swam with me back and forth. It felt pretty good. He teased me in a sweet way and pretended that he couldn't swim. I 'rescued' him, and he said, just for fun, that he would only revive if he got a kiss.

I kissed him just for fun at first, but it quickly became more. It was not only our bodies that were wet now, it was also our mouths - wet from each other. We kept on and ended up having sex in the pool. It was either my or his first time, so everything seemed very natural and easy and also felt quite magical and fantastic.

------

Heey guys! I hope you enjoyed it! ^^

Until next time, bye! :D♥