Chapter 3

Warning: This chapter gets a bit... steamy... if you know what I mean. From this point forward you may be exposed to adult themes such as sex and violence. If you chose to continue reading, I sincerely hope you enjoy! 

Elijah's POV

I wait only a second before I step into the doorway. I just stand there in the door looking into the cell. The cell is fairly empty. There is a cot pressed in the corner along the back wall and a chair bolted to the middle of the room. On the cot there is a thin blanket and a single pillow, and I doubt any of the other cells have that.

My eyes fall on Lucy. She is sitting on the cot with her back against the wall. She looks up at me as I step into the doorway, confusion spread across her face. Based on the fact that she is no longer screaming in pain, I can assume that the drug Elliot gave her has worn off.

"Hello, Kitten." I say softly. She is silent for a moment, still looking confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Oh, sorry, am I interrupting something? I can leave if you want." Her eyes widen slightly, and I can tell her instinct is to beg me to stay. Oh, how I'd love that, to hear her beg for me. She thinks better of it and returns to her normal expression.

"I didn't say that. I just usually don't get visitors. You can do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want, aye?" I say with a smirk. Does that include touch you Kitten? I seem to remember craving to touch you earlier, only to have you so rudely deny me.

I slowly walk into the room and towards her. I hear the cell door close behind me, but I notice it isn't locked. I'm halfway through the cell and towards her when she realizes my intentions, and a smirk crawls to her lips. She stands up and meets me in the middle of the cell, standing right in front of me.

I slowly lift my hand and trail the back of my pointer finger down her cheek. Her soft lips part as I do, but her eyes stay locked on mine with a firm expression. My finger reaches her jaw and I slowly trail it up to her earlobe, then back down towards her chin.

"You never got to answer my question earlier. Do you like pain, Kitten?" I ask in a quiet, seductive voice. I need her answer. I need to know how rough and primal I can be with her.

"I-" She starts. I cut her off by roughly grabbing her chin.

"Shhh. I want a yes or a no. Nothing else." Come on, be a good little submissive slut. She swallows hard. Although she tries to hide it in her eyes, she is turned on. I think I know my answer.

"Yes," She breaths out. I let a smirk cross my lips. Good.

I move quickly, sliding my hand down from her chin to her throat and squeezing it hard. As soon as her neck is firmly in my grasp, I push her hard into one of the side walls of the cell and slam my free hand into the wall directly next to her head. She gasps slightly and looks up at me. She can no longer contain it and I can see the lust all over her face.

"Yeah, you like that Kitten?" I growl out.

"Yes," She breaths, and I can no longer contain myself.

I roughly press my lips to hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth. I feel her hand on my stomach, slowly sliding up to my chest before she grabs a handful of my shirt and roughly pulls my body closer to hers. I give her what she wants, molding my body into hers, pinning her into the wall with my hips.

I detach our lips slightly so that I can bite down on her bottom lip. I tug at it between my teeth before releasing it and moving to her jaw, kissing and biting there as well. I trail these kisses up her jaw. When I bite the back of her jaw just below her ear, she can't help but let out a strangled moan.