Are they Jack and Sally??

Virgil thee up a peace sign and fell back onto the bed, the silky sheets and soft bed a welcome hug.
He didn't care about the box or what was in it, he didn't see any reason to... "Why do you need my help? I almost botched your entire plan of interacting with a stranger today... The only time I helped is when I stopped, so why do you need me?" He wasn't trying to self deprecate, he was trying to be a matter of fact but he ended up doing both.

Roman sighed shaking his head, "You pushed him to do it, but anyway..." He plopped himself down in the chair and got to work. "I quite like the name Joseph, what do you think?" He looked over his shoulder, eyeing Virgil.

Virgil looked at him confused and narrowed his eyes, "No I think he would adopt a baby girl and name her Zelda or something..." He decided to entertain the idea of a faraway future. It was just another excuse to be by Roman.

He scoffed, but then thought about it. Lighting up, "Zelda is... Not a bad idea! Thank you, Virgil." he started to scribble down ideas.
"OOO OOO! The ring!" He leaned back on the chair, completely love dazed thinking about Vows... "It's going to be perfect..." He put his hand up and looked at it imagining, imagining a ring on Thomas's finger. And how happy it would make Thomas, and how happy he'd be for his host...

Virgil just stared. being iffy on the marriage aspect of that, he was constantly thinking about the worst to come and well... He didn't have a good feeling, what if Thomas got married too quickly and wasn't happy?. What if he got stuck in a loveless marriage?? They hadn't even been on their first date yet...

"Roman I get you're excited, but they're just talking right now. If you get too excited your hopes and dreams will come crashing down, so rake it slow... Okay?... No need to rush..." He tried to warn him, this is exactly the problem they had last time.

Roman dropped his hand and sighed heavily, "Yeah... Yeah right..." He leaned forward into his arms, thinking. "Virgil?. Have you ever loved someone so much, you wish you could spend your entire life with them?" He questioned, it being muffled from his arms. "Want to wake up every day and see their face?"
That was, out of the blue.

He turned to his side as he listened, looking at him. Pitying how defeated he looked, even if he didn't know why. But he nodded, "Yeah, of course, I have...  To wake up and see his face. Those beautiful eyes shining back at you. And waking up knowing nothing but joy, and the beauty on his face..." The emo realized he got carried away and cleared his throat, that's Romans room for you...
"I-I mean, yeah... Duh, who doesn't?"

Roman sat up looking back at him, raising a brow. "Oh so you're a bit of a romantic too? Well, I guess we're both apart of the same man..." He smiled to himself, standing up and walking to the bed. Hoping beside him. And laying down, looking over at him. "I guess I feel the same way... I've literally dreamed of it." He chuckled sadly, resting his head back.

He listened to how sad Romans little laugh sounded, instinctively taking his hand and moving Romans bangs out of his eyes. Roman almost leaned into the hand but fought against it.

"Well, I hope your prince charming comes along soon. Maybe someday pricey." He cleared his throat pulling his hand back, light blush taking on his features.
"In the meantime... Do you wanna watch The Nightmare Before Christmas with me?"

Roman nodded, "Yes let's. I don't exactly have a TV in here... No matter!" He snapped his fingers and one materialized in front of the bed, on a table. "Tah dahh~" He beamed with pride, "Arent I just so smart? And amazing? And all-around a quick thinker~." He praised himself.

Virgil scoffed, "Oh of course, how could the fabulous Prince Roman not be all that and more~." Sarcasm dripping from his voice, as he put on a playful smile. Sitting up against the headboard, and taking the control. Going to Disney Plus on the TV, and booted up the Tim Burton's classic in no time.
"There we go, want me to get popcorn or anything?"

Roman looked longingly at Virgil's lap, then his face, then back at his lap. Slowly every so sneakily sneaking to sit on it, resting his back against Virgil's chest.
"No, but you can put your head on my shoulder if you want~." He smirked squirming closer.
He so desperately wanted to be touched and held, but he'd never admit it.

Virgil smirked and got an idea, putting his arms on Romans' head. And resting his head there, "Eh I prefer this instead. I'm so glad you're a midget." Determined on staying like that the whole movie.

Roman pouted and glared at the TV crossing his arms but didn't fight it.

Slowly throughout the entire movie, he started growing drowsy. Leaning back more, until well... He fell right asleep, his breathing growing heavy and deep. None-moving in his sleep, so he was most definitely asleep.

Virgil though didn't even notice, he's seen the movie countless times but he was still invested. So much so he hadn't noticed till the end of the film that Roman had passed out on his lap.
The prince had just turned into a sleeping beauty right on his legs, and he hardly knew what to do about it...
Slowly removing his arms from Romans' head, getting an idea. After a long tedious 15 minutes, of slowly inching roman off his lap. Finally getting him out of his lap, and was now trying to tuck him in. Looking at him softly knowing roman had worked super hard today. Stating to turn to leave

But it all came crashing down, all of his hard work. When Roman groaned, half asleep. "Noooooo...." He reached out, grabbing his hoodie sleeve in a weak grip. Trying to softly pull him back.

Virgil looked down at him, between the whining and the tender tug it made his gaze soften. "Oh crap... Sorry Roman... I woke you up, I was trying to avoid that... You need your sleep so I should probably-"

Virgil saw Romans face, tired and half-lidded eyes. Glazed over and silently begging him to stay, filled with sleepiness and sadness. Not wanting to be alone, he so so so didn't want to be alone right now...

"Don't give me that look Roman..."