✨💃🏻 My Little Dancer 💃🏻✨

Little: Y/N ( You )
Caregiver: J-Hope ( He doesn't know in the beginning )

✨💃🏻✨❤️✨💃🏻✨❤️✨💃🏻✨❤️✨💃🏻✨

You walked into the practice room and set down your backpack. Hobi was already doing warm ups. " Hey Y/N! You ready for practice? " He smiled. " Yeah.. " You said as you stretched, getting ready.

You both began and Hobi turned on " ANPANMAN " which was the song you were gonna be learning. " The first step is like this. " He did the first step, you following his moves as best as you could. " Great! We've got a good start! " He smiled.

In a after an hour, you guys had the first half done. You guys were taking a water break and stretching out your sore muscles. " Hy, You okay Y/N? " He looked over to you, seeing you all worn out. " I-I'm fine.. "

You were stressed. For your first dance practice, there was so much pressure on you to be good at the dance. " Let's just keep going.. " You suggested, getting back up for the last half. " Alright! " He smiled.

As you were on the last bit of the dance, you were so tired that you just collapsed on the floor, passing out. " Y-Y/N!! Are you okay?! " He bent over you you in the ground, shaking you lightly.

You were trying so hard not to slip, since no one knew that you were a little and you wanted to keep it that way. But you couldn't take it any longer and woke up in littlespace. " W-Wha h-happen'? " You rubbed your eyes, being both stressed and tired.

" Hey Y/N are you okay? What's going on? " He sat next to you. " A-Am otays...jus' am stwessed an sleepy.. " You sniffled, holding in your tears. J Hope could tell you were scared. " H-Hey! Don't cry~! Also, what does 'Otay' mean..? " He pulled you over his lap, letting you lay down.

" W-Well.. I'm a little.. " Your voice was shaky and you were nervous. But thankfully, Hobi knew what a little was because of some of his old friends who had Littles. " Oh honey come here.. " He let you curl up in his lap and cry. " Shhh, there's no need to be scared. " He rubbed your back and kissed your cheek.

" S-So Hobi no m-mad...? " You sniffled, nuzzling your face into his neck. " Not at all my little dancer, do you wanna go to the store? I've gotta get a few things. " He smiled, kissing all over you playfully. " Yes pwease~!! " You giggled and squealed, being tickled by his kisses.

( Timeskip ✨💃🏻❤️ )

You guys went to the store and while Hobi got some groceries, you got to pick out a few adorable pink and yellow dresses and skirts. " dada lookie~!! " You smiled and jumped up and down, showing all the dresses you picked out. " Oh they're so cute, sunshine!! Let go check out. " He smiled, guiding you to the cashier and paying for everything.

You guys finished and headed to your car, putting everything in the trunk. Hobi strapped you in the back seat and he got in the front and drove away. When you guys got home, you put everything away and you ran up to Hobi's room to change your clothes. In the way back of the closet, you pulled out a pink onesie and a couple stuffies.

Hobi was on the couch in the living room and he had set up a Disney movie and popcorn. He also had a baby bottle that he got from one of his friends who had a little, and he put warm milk in it. You ran down stairs to Hobi in your cute little onesie, jumping onto his lap.

" Hello there my little baby!! How are you? " He smiled, kissing you all over and tickling you. " Dada~!!! " You squealed, giggling as you hopped up. The princess in the movie was singing, so you started dancing to it happily.

" Look at you go~! Now you're... My Little Dancer. "

✨💃🏻✨❤️✨💃🏻✨❤️✨💃🏻✨❤️✨💃🏻✨

Word count: 689

( Hello everyone!! This oneshot was requested by Min_yoongi_owns_me !! I had a lot of fun making this one and I hope you enjoy~! - Auty ✨💜☀️🌸🥺 )