chapter 5

Wednesday/6:20AM

Wednesday/6:20AM

You woke up to the extremely annoying sound of your alarm. You quickly made it stop and started at the ceiling for a few more minutes.

After these few minutes you stood up going to your wardrobe to get your uniform. You took it and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

You put on your uniform and then did your small make up routine before walking down stairs.

Because you didnt talked to both your parents the night before, they now announced that they were engaged. You were super happy for them, because this was something you wished for since they stared dating.

You remembered the volleyball club and told them you would be managing them on your club-free days.

7:20AM

You got your bag, saying good bye to your now engaged mother and stepdad when you left the apartment you shared with them.

As soon as you left the apartment you saw a tall figure outside looking like they are waiting for someone.

You got a little closer when you noticed it was Matsukawa. Because he was on his phone, you thought you could get revenge for what had happened yesterday at the school gates.

You sneaked up behind him and then jumped on his back with a loud 'BOO'.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL!?" He screamed while trying to somehow grab you so you wouldn't fall down from his back.

"Good morning." You said while sliding down his back. "Payback because of yesterday."

"God you scared the hell out of me." He said as you two began to walk to school.

After passing a few houses you asked him: "So is walking me to school an everyday thing now?"

"You want it to be one?" He asked with a quite flirty voice.

"Honestly yeah haha." You said making him smile a little as he threw his arm around your shoulder.

"Sure thing, sunflower."

"Oh my God did you call me sunflower?"

"Maybe?"

"Ehhhhh."

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah that's cool. I liked it."

"Cool"

Your walk continued in a comfortable silence till you arrived at school and saw your friends.

"Hello there you two." You said while waving at the other twos of your friend group.

The four of you went inside the building while talking about some random memes.

When the teacher came into the room they said to sit in your groups and start working  on the project. You did as they said and got actually quite far.