chapter 7

Friday/4:00AM

You woke up a little sweaty. You had a nightmare, but like a bad one.

You dreamed of losing. Not a game or something like that, no your family and friends. That was one of the biggest fears you had.

The first thing you thought of was grabbing your phone and texting someone. You didn't know who it was but it turns out it was Matsukawa.

Bad dream: Sunflower
Please help : Sunflower

Tree :what's wrong sun
Tree :what me to come over at 4am

Actually yes :o : Sunflower

Tree:on my way to you

10mins later

Tree♡: open your window

You were amazed he actually came and upended the window. (A/N I dont know if this works but let's just pretend it does)

He came through the open window and gave you a hug immediately. There was no talking, just comfort.

It felt so good to be with him. Being in his arms, feeling his warmth and knowing somebody would come to your house at 4AM.

Something you didn't notice at first was that Mattsun was wearing his school uniform and had his bag with him. He would be staying till school began.

The two of you talked a little about various things. Going from each others fears to anime.

You watched you comfort anime, (f/a), together while cuddling on your bed.

You slept in while being in Matsukawas arms completely forgetting everything that had just happened.

6:00AM

Matsukawa heard your alarm. You didn't. He then stood up going down stairs hoping for your parents.

"Ahem good morning Mrs. Y/N." He said trying no to be scary.

"Ah good morning dear. You must be Y/N's friend. Its really nice that you came over to help them. When they have a nightmare they usually talk to their stepdad or Misa." You mother said while making breakfast for both you and Mattsun.

"I guess that is good to hear. By the away I'm Matsukwa Issei, I'm in Y/N's class. I'm sorry for just coming in here. Y/N wrote me a message at about 4am and I was worried so I came here." He said trying not to seem creepy.

"Ahh its fine, how I said Misa came here at even worse times. Y/N has many fears and problems. This is a normal thing. And don't worry just because you're a boy. If my child calls you here they trust you."

Matsukawa was honestly thankful that your mother was so chill.

"Can you get them, they should get ready now." Your mother asked him while putting down the food.

He did as she said and walked up to your room. He slightly knocked on your door hoping your awake already.

You heard the knocks and immediately went into a 'I'm scared please dont kill me' state. Nobody did that, apart from your mother when she was angry and wanted to kill you.

"Its me. Can I come in?" You heard the comfortable voice of Matsukawa and giving him a yes.

He told you what had happened. You were super embarrassed. You knew him for about 4 days and he already knows about your problems.

You got ready and ate breakfast with your mum and Mattsun. The two of you then went to school and went to your clubs after.

You walked home together and to your surprise he was allowed to stay over from friday to saturday.

At your house

Mattsun and you decided to watch some Ghibli movies. And so you did, enjoying each others company and feeling loved and comfortable.

The two of you fell asleep in each others arms.

Mattsun and you had the same thought:

"I think I fell in love..."

_________________________________________
Word count 625