Chapter 3

---Ty's POV---
As we all shuffled out of Mitch's room he yelled at us.
"I WILL GET YOU GUYS ALL BACK!"
And then Sky yelled back,"LET THE PRANK WAR BEGIN!!!"
•••Time Skip•••
Sky came into my room at about 5 am, Turing me a dark shade of red, I don't think he noticed though because it was so dark in my room, whew!
"Ty?"
"Waaaaa?"I said still half asleep.
" I need your help."
"Wit wat?"
" I'm going to prank Jerome!"Sky said triumphaly.
I sat straight upwards, sending a rush of blood to my head.
"I'm a comin!"I answered.
When we got to the kitchen, Sky had a feather and a bottle of canned whipped cream!
"Let's go!"Sky whispered to me.
•••Time Skip•••
When we entered Jerome's room we sprayed the whipped cream onto his hand, tickled his nose with the feather and waited for him to wipe his face; but instead he drew his hand back while we were trying not to laugh and through the whipped cream right into Sky's face, laughing.
"What the-!"
Sky's face was covered in whipped cream!
"PRANK BACKFIRE?"Jerome asked, laughing.
That was it, I collapsed onto the floor doing a ROFL(Roll On the Floor Laughing)
I rolled under the bed and came face to face with another person!
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I screamed.
"Woooo dude, chill, it's just a poster!"Jerome said, realizing what I had done.
I crawled back out from underneath the bed, shaking.
Sky, noticing that I was shaking like a leaf, said "You okay,dood?"
I shook my head at him."No, I swear I saw it blink at me, and it was 3D!"
"It's a cardboard cutout!"Jerome said awkwardly, in a way that sounded like he was hiding something.
Sky looked uncertain but said "Okay..........."
When me and Sky walked out of the room, Jerome told us to close the door, but we left it open a crack and hide by the wall.Within a matter of minutes we heard Jerome whisper, "It's clear, you can come out now!"
Me and Sky looked at each other, something crawled out from underneath Jerome's bed and slipped under the covers. Jerome hugged the figure in bed, causing the figure to fall asleep.It was clear that they didn't want anybody to know about there love.
"Holy sh*t!" I whispered.
'Look at Sky's eyes gleam in the moonlight they were so perfect.'
This time I did not stop my thoughts, if it was meant to be, then it was meant to be.
---Sky's POV---
'Well that was a fail!'I thought to myself.
I had just got a pile of whipped cream all over my face.Ty rolled underneath the bed and screamed.He crawled out from under the bed and was shaking really hard.
'I just want to hug him.'
Then Ty said some crazy stuff about a cardboard cutout coming to life,and me and Ty walked out of the insisting that we spy on him. So we hid outside the and to my amazement a figure crawled out from under the bed and crawled in bed with Jerome, falling asleep almost immediately.Ty started to do that possessed look again and stared directly at my eyes.
'Maybe he has taken a liking to me?No...... I am sure that he is straight!'