three. dark mark

CHAPTER THREE !𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄

CHAPTER THREE !
𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄

  DEBRA-JO LAUGHED AS HER dad made a joke about Mr

DEBRA-JO LAUGHED AS HER dad made a joke about Mr.Malfoy looking like a wet ferret, Claudia soon joined in the fun, the two sat in the living room of the tent."So what did you and Cedric do?" questioned Debra-Jo. Their dad had gone out to talk to the Weasley's something about ministry in all honesty Debra-Jo had zoned out when her father started talking about the ministry, it was just so boring.

  "Nothing really, we just talked about summer he said he shagged some girl," Claudia responded shrugging her shoulders, "And I said what about Cho? he said they aren't together yet but he's looking forward to asking her out to Hogsmeade," Debra-Jo concealed a look of hurt that had reached her features, it wasn't a surprise to her though people at Hogwarts had always known Cedric was pinning after Cho Chang even Lucy, who told her in a letter how annoying it was when her younger sister talked about the Hufflepuff boy.

"So what's going on between you and the Weasley boy or are you falling for both of them," smirked Debra-Jo as Claudia threw her a disgusted look.

  "Sod off," Claudia replied chucking a brown pillow in her direction which she dodged her quidditch reflex's coming in handy. Debra just started laughing at her sister's angered face.

  "I don't know Claudia, sounds like you want to play with one of there bollocks or should I say two,"

  "Blimey, your really sick in the head you know that,"

  "Every day, love," she responded putting her hand over her heart giving a feign frown.

  "Other side you daft," Claudia retorted rolling her eyes, immediately Debra-Jo's hands moves over to the left side of her chest blushing in embarrassment.

  "I knew that," Debra-Jo chipped back.

  "I question why the sorting hat sorted you into Ravenclaw your anything but smart,"

  "Funny. I could say the same for you, my dear, you would've made an excellent snake but you are nothing but a Hufflepuff imposter, might I add something. They say badgers can smell a serpent," Debra-Jo hissed back at her older sister who looked fuming, hearing the chants and screams outside Debra said "Looks like the Irish even agree with me," she chuckled.