Chapter one

Elena was sitting in the corner crying. She had just had an argument with her boyfriend words were said and she was so sad. She was 16 and he was 17 they had ran away together two years ago after her parents tried to force her to break up with him. Because they wanted were trying to get her into an arranged marriage with one of the Salvatores.

Kol walked up to her."I'm sorry Elena."

"I wanna go home" Elena whispered."I want my parents back this was a bad idea. I just want to go back home."

"Ok then will go back." Kol said.

Elena just nodded. Her birthday was tomorrow she would be turning 17 she knew that sooner or later that they would have to return home."I'm sorry for everything that i said. I didn't mean it."

"I know Darling" Kol said.

--

When they got back to Mystic Falls they seperated. Elena went to her house and he went to her's. She knocked on the door and Katherine opened the door."Elena."

"Hi Kat" Elena smiled. Katherine hugged her sister tight. She sure had missed her,

"Who's at the door." Miranda shouted.

Katherine let got of her sister and they both walked inside. Miranda and Grayson were sitting on the couch with Jenna and Jeremy. They all looked up at her shocked, They had never expected to see her again.

"Elena" Jenna said.

"Hi" Elena said.

Her mom got up and ran to her and gave her a hug."Where have you been Elena,"

"Everywhere" Elena shrugged. She didn't know what she was supposed to say. She had ran away and never expected to see her parents again.

Everyone else joined the hug."We had missed you Lena" Jeremy siad.

When they were done. Everyone stepped looked back and looked at her."Why did you go with him." Miranda said.

"What she means is give us one reason why we shouldn't arrest him," Grayson said.

"No you can't do that." Elena said.

"That boy is trouble Elena" Jenna said.

"No you can't do that" Elena said."He didn't do anything wrong. It was y'all fault i was 15 and you were trying to force me to break up with him to get with a stupid Salvatore that i don't even like." Elena turned and ran up to her room. She was happy to see everything the same as she left it. She locked her door and the door that led to the bathroom. She sat her bag on the floor. She layed on her bed. She knew that it was going to be hard being back.

---

When Kol knocked on the door. Henrick opened it."Kol. Your back,"

"Hi brother." Kol said.

"Henrick let them in kick them out just close the door." Rebekah shouted. She was heading up the stairs she didn't know who it was but she knew how her mother was about the door.

"Come in brother" Henrick let Kol in. He seen Elijah and Nik talking.

"HI brothers" Kol said.

"Mother" Henrick shouted.

"Yes Henrick" Esther said, She was in the kitchen.

"Everyone get down here Kol's home." Henrick shouted.

Elijah and Klaus were still in shock. Freya and Rebekah ran down the stairs. Finn walking down with Mikael behind them.

"What are you doing home. Your wanted" Freya screeched.

"I ran away how am i wanted" Kol said.

"Grayson and Jonathan Gilbert" Rebekah said.

"They have been trying to track you two for months. There gonna try to arrest you." Freya said.

"They can try" Esther said." He did nothing illegal they cant arrest him unless Elena says something. And she'd never."

Rebekah's phone started ringing."It's Katherine," Rebekah answered the phone putting it to her ear."Hey kat"

"Is he there she just got here got into an argument with my parents and locked herself in her room."