[summary + copyright]

WINONA

-----

Despite being relatively accepting of the fact that his chances of getting his dream girl are slim to none, Finn Carter can't help but wish for something more. Life seems to constantly throw challenges at him -- living in a single-income home with a single father, his unfortunate lack of self-esteem slash confidence, and his unfortunate tastes in robotics and programming rather than the norm that society offers -- and Finn isn't very sure whether his average life will have any venture towards something inexplicably greater. When Winona Marshall, an adventurous, daring individual with the same tastes (in girls) as he, moves into his rather dreary neighborhood and more specifically, right next door, he finally gets the golden opportunity. Equipped with her lavender hair and infamous eyebrow quirk, Winona vows to help him get the girl, become his own hero, and more importantly (hopefully), learn some things along the way.

How? Through dates and lessons in feminism, of course.

© 2014 by Isabelle LaTourette (anticlimactic)

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

----

Also check out Winona's official (and fucking flawless) trailer made by Forever_Yours_Too on the side! :)