Chapter 1

At first, I wasn’t sure what woke me up. There was no light in the room. The sun was yet to rise. I laid on my side with the bedsheet just barely covering my breasts. Then a rustling sound behind me caught my attention. The bed shifted slightly and I could feel myself sink into the soft sheets. I realized Addonis was probably still asleep without even turning to look at him, at least I guessed that he was. He was not as strong a drinker as he wanted to believe. The whiskey that I fed him last night was too much. Especially since he already had some wine before that. I should have known better. It was a clumsy attempt for me to get laid which ended up in only Addonis getting head and falling asleep – after cumming a heavy load in my mouth.
“Sleepyhead, hmm…” I giggled to myself, still half-asleep. It was such a fitting pet name for Addonis. I mean, besides that he sometimes fell asleep after getting head, he was such an active person that if he sat still for too long he would just fall asleep. I rolled over to face my husband. That handsome chunk of demi-god-beast was laying on his back, barely covered by the sheets, still asleep. I knew it! I know him…
Seeing Addonis, my husband, laying beside me brought a feeling of joy. I shuffled closer to him and laid my head on his muscular chest – so warm. His abs were uncovered and they felt firm under my fingertips. I counted them, sliding my finger down the space dividing each chiseled row of his tanned, mountain ridge peaks. My nipples rubbed on his body; one cup in the groves of his bicep, the other just slightly covered by the sheets, kissing his skin. It felt nostalgic and as I lay there pieces of the dream I just had floated to my memory.
It was a dream of after high school when Addonis was about to graduate from college and I was working at a salon in the boulevard.  That dream was more like a memory. Addonis was about to return for his final term at college. He had proposed to me outside a small café in such a cute way but in this dream, it was somewhere else.  His team had just won a game and his proposal was broadcast over the big screen. Of course, I said yes and the wedding began immediately. I marched down the aisle (the football field) and we were cheered by the crowd.  We had a glamorous wedding, with doves and fireworks and dancers and cheerleaders and marching bands and mascots!
Okay, so maybe it was not a replica of the lovely, humble wedding we had at the House of Gardens in Chicago… But our vows and all the words he said were the same.
“Zinnia, you are the love of my life and I want to be with you forever. I love you more than football!”
Except for that last part –the same words…
“Mhmm,” Addonis grunted and attempted to raise his right hand. I felt his muscles contract and get hard on my nipple. My nipple got hard on them. He relaxed and I raised my head to see if he had woken up yet. His face was usually clean-shaved but he seemed to have slacked off on that for a few days and there was a soft layer of fuzz surrounding his lips. He was still asleep. He was probably having a dream of his own.
“You dreaming of me, baby?” I whispered and kissed his neck. It would be nice if he was. I went back to my original position on his chest to cuddle with him some more. This was a rare occasion for me, let me savor it. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see that Addonis only had one leg covered. His abs led a trail to the rim of the sheet’s trimming and just barely covered I could see his penis. No, ‘penis’ sounds too soft to describe the pulsing tower that raised the sheets like a tent pole. It was a dick.
There it was, the last piece to my puzzle. Last night I had the wine. This morning I’ll have a stiff shot of whiskey. I slid my hand down his brown abs and gripped the edge of the bedsheet which clung for dear life, almost at the peak of his erection. I pulled it away slowly, enjoying the sight of the cloth rubbing on his dick, sliding off the hard thing that seemed to penetrate it, the endless shaft that slid out of the tight opening until it was off.
Whap! His dick whipped up from between his legs and hit his belly button. The bedsheet held it down and pressure had built between his legs. The force and weight of it made it bounce twice and then hover just above his skin, ready. I could feel myself smiling.
“Hmm,” Addonis moaned, feeling the sensation of his beating dick being whipped around. I didn’t turn to watch him. I assumed he was still asleep and I didn’t care. I was about to get some.
I gripped the long thick dick that was looking at me. My fingers wrapped around its grove. The shaft was slightly bent to the left. I loved to feel that. The way it felt in my hand and the way it felt in my pussy, pushing the sides as if trying to grow its way through. It twitched when I grabbed it as if excited to feel my touch. I smiled and pet its head like it was a puppy. Then I began to rub his balls. I could feel the soft warm sac rolling in my fingers. Addonis had big balls to match his big dick and I liked that. He also knew how to use it.
His dick waved at me as I massaged his balls. I got wet. He had started moaning, so I began to gently stroke his dick.  I raised my head.
“Good, he’s still asleep. Hmm, I wonder….” I sat up and played with his dick some more. This was a rare occasion too. Addonis only let me pleasure him when he wanted head. Although, I didn’t mind because that meant he was always making me cum. Today, I wanted to have fun first. I glanced at him to make sure he was sound asleep and kissed his cock. It seemed to blush. I put it in my mouth and sucked it softly. I didn’t want to wake Addonis.
My mouth and my pussy began to water and my tongue wrapped around his circumcised shaft. It got harder and I could taste his pulse. Yes, this was the alcohol still in his system. By this time I was on all fours with my butt in the air and his shaft in my mouth – drooling.  I could feel cum slowly dripping down my vagina to my clit. It felt cool to my steaming clit and the tickling sensation of it about to drip made me wetter. I was horny. Fuck, I was horny. It can’t be helped, I wanted it from since last night.
I released his dick from my lips and looked up at him. He was still asleep!
“I might be able to go all the way without him waking up.” I thought to myself. My nipples were hard and sensitive. My hands instinctively raised to them and I rubbed my breasts, squeezed them, and teased them. My pussy tingled. I cradled his muscular arm and rubbed my wet vagina on his forearm. It felt like a huge penis between my thighs. I looked at his dick again. It was still hard.
“Fuck it!” I mumbled and gripped his beating black dick. It was hot. I spat on it and lubricated his shaft. Then I threw my leg over him stooped over his body, trying not to put too much weight on him. I wanted him asleep. This was my secret escapade to get sex without his permission. He was about to get raped.
I was above him, facing him, balancing on my toes and one hand. My other hand was gripping his cock, rubbing it between the tender lips of my vagina. I slid it in slowly. I felt so good to have it enter me. My hole was so wet that it seemed to open up for him. There was an initial burst of pleasure that I felt in my breasts which only got more intense as I slid his dick deeper into me. Inch by inch, I slowly put it in me. Addonis gave a groan and shifted his body a little bit but soon settled down. It was working. I didn’t put the entire thing in, he might wake up. I stooped above him, moving my hips and feeling his thick dick rolling and rubbing on the walls inside me. My pussy throbbed and gripped him. My clit was tingling and I could feel my body begging for more.
I sank deeper until I could feel his skin on my ass. It was in now. Addonis moaned again – still asleep. This was perfect. I felt his cock throb inside me. He was horny too.  I began to ride him. It was so sweet to feel his shaft slowly going in and out of me while I rubbed my nipples. He was my human dildo. I could grind on him how I wanted and pleasure myself. I looked down and watched his dick force its way into my pussy. Or maybe it was my pussy which forced his dick down its throat. It was so hot to see his dick covered in my pussy juice. I got excited and started riding him faster. It felt so good, his hard shaft massaging the deep walls inside my tight pussy. My clit was bouncing on his pubis. Each time it sent an electric sensation up the crack of my butt, through my spine and straight to my brain. I touched it, no I grabbed my pussy and pulled up. An immediate tremor burst from inside my wet hole and the sensation flowed down my thighs.
“Ohhh… hmmm,” I began to moan. I couldn’t help it. I realized my eyes had closed and opened them quickly. Thankfully, Addonis was still asleep but he seemed to be getting closer to waking up. His dick felt dense and solid inside me. It was inside. I could feel it in the back of my vagina… somewhere between my asshole and my heart – deep.
I didn’t want to wake him up. I didn’t want to stop. I raised my legs and sat on him, then spread my legs open, his dick still inside me. My wet fingers rubbed my pussy, slowly. It was so good, teasing myself like that, slowly driving myself closer to climax, moving my hips slowly to feel the pressure of his big cock bending in my pussy, and rubbing that bitch like a DJ. I looked at his face. He had such a handsome face. I want to cum on his sexy face. I began to get up, intending to sit on his face and masturbate till I cum (or he dies) but the sensation of dick pulling out from deep inside me made my eyes roll back.
I sank back into his lap and lost my control. It felt too fucking good. I wanted that again. I shoved my pussy down his dick till I could feel my ass spread on his body. My knees got weak when that sensation hit.
“Uuhh!” The moan escaped my lips. I couldn’t help it. I looked at him quickly. Yes, still asleep! Fuck it! More!
I held my breasts and raised my butt again.
“Sweet fuck!” I whispered as his dick slid out of my pussy and slammed on his belly. His dick was wet from my vagina. I slid it back in and lost total control. I was riding him. Forget keeping him asleep. Forget riding his face. Focus on cumming to this sweet cock. I put my hand on his chest and took up a full cowgirl position. Riding him and watching my breasts bounce while I sucked in air through my teeth. His dick slid deep inside me and shot back out. Each stroke with more passion than before. I was gone. If I could have fit his entire body in me I would have.
The bed was shaking now and Addonis began to wake up. His eyes opened and he watched me for a brief second. I couldn’t stop. It was so good. He yawned and I was still riding him, harder now that I had nothing to fear about waking him up. I slammed my ass on him and his yawn transformed into a long groan.
“oooOOHHhhhAAahhhhhhhhhhh….. hmmm… baby…. Oh wow, fuck!” Addonis began to gain his bearings and realized that he woke up having sex. I smiled and settled down to a slow grind to kiss my baby ‘good morning’ (still not wanting to stop).
“You lucky you woke up,” I said. “I was planning to cum on your face.”
“Oh really? Then I should have stayed asleep a bit longer. Though that can still happen.”
“Hmm? Really?” I thought about the idea and decided that one should never refuse good head. I rolled off of him. My pussy slid off his dick reluctantly. His dick bent with the motion and I could feel it gripping inside me as it slid out. Our bond broke with a wet squishy sound that meant ‘good sex’. We both moaned. Addonis gripped his dick and massaged it for a while before getting up and holding my legs.
“Don’t let it die,” I said, indicating that I had no intention of giving him head since I was already past that point. He smiled and began jerking his dick and held my leg with his other hand. I had one on his shoulder, the other propped up on his hand. It felt like he was opening me.
Addonis yawned again and said, “Now, time to have breakfast and wash my face.” He smiled and looked at me then down at my pussy.
“Wow, you’re so wet!” He said, then plunged his face between my legs. His lips hit my clit first. Then his tongue rolled over it and I felt him begin to suck gently. His lips spread my pussy while his tongue massaged my clit. I couldn’t look anymore. I turned my head away and moaned while he ate my pussy. This was the breakfast part he spoke about. My legs tensed and he felt that as a cue to lift my lower body closer to his face. His hands were now gripping my butt and spreading my cheeks, pushing my pussy closer to his face. My legs were in the air, spread apart, dangling above us and my back was off the ground. I felt my heartbeat stop every time he licked my pussy. My vagina was rubbing on his face and his baby mustache added a tickle to the breath-taking sensations.
He put me down and put my legs together. I felt my vagina bulging under my things – in his face. His face was now inside me. I could almost tell what he looked like by the feel. I tried to imagine his handsome chiseled face slipping and sliding between the moist lips of my pussy. He raised his head to breathe, spread my legs open, and then rubbed his tongue up my vagina, pressing hard with his wet tongue on my clit. My legs quivered and I felt the building sensation of an orgasm coming.
I looked at him, expecting to see his sleek haircut and forehead only. I was surprised to see him staring at me with his tongue extended into my vagina. He winked and I blushed. My vagina blushed too. I instinctively turned away and grabbed his head, shoving him into my pussy. He stuck his tongue in my hole and It felt like he was drinking my soul which began pouring out from my vagina in spurts. My hips began to shake and my body jerked on its own to his face. I realized this was what he meant by washing his face.
“Ah!... Oh!.... Fuck! Baby, I’m gonna cum!” I heard the words come from my mouth but it felt like I wasn’t the one who said it. It was my pussy, screaming out, using my mouth, that her patience was not in vain. I felt his body begin to jerk rapidly after I said that. He was probably stroking his large gun getting ready to shoot me down. I closed my eyes and imagined him jerking off for me.
“Fuck yes! Baby! I’m CUMMI-  ahhh!” My pussy screamed. I felt it tighten up and suddenly my clit became extra sensitive. It was unbearable. Every flick of his tongue was the sting of a whip and it made my legs spasm.
He stopped suddenly and looked up at me. I could see my cum on his lips, all over his face. His dick was rock hard. I already knew what to do. I rolled over and put my ass in the air just like he liked it. I was on all fours, dripping wet, waiting for him. He gripped my ass and I could feel his dick resting on my pussy. With a sudden jerk, it popped inside me and he thrust his shaft deeper.  Then it was smooth sailing. Addonis slowly stirred my pot with his big spoon. It felt so much deeper than when I was riding him. I could feel the force of his body pushing inside me. Pure Ecstacy…
Addonis held me tighter and his thrusts got harder, faster, and stronger. I could feel my pussy opening and closing, spreading for his heavy dick. My fingers dug into the sheets and somehow my face ended up buried in the bed. I moaned and screamed. Addonis seemed to like my sex song and he played my body masterfully. Each stroke was a note, leading to another, blending with the last, forming a beautiful combination of rhythm, rhyme, and melody.
“A-uhhh! Mhmm…” I screamed. Addonis spanked me and I could feel my ass still shaking from the hit while he drilled his dick into me.
“Fuck my cervix up baby!” My pussy screamed. I swear I had no control over my words or body. Addonis pressed his thumb in my back and I could feel him change his position. Then with a sweet jolt of electric sexual energy, he shoved his dick inside me. I felt my pussy open, the walls stretched and a sharp prick of pleasure made my body weak. I looked back. Addonis was stooping with his legs spread wide. It looked like I was a sexy beast which he had tamed and rode to victory. His abs flexed with each thrust and his entire body seemed to have expanded, including his dick which was now a solid bulging mass splitting me in two. My head dropped flat and I could feel my breasts bouncing, nipples hard as fuck, rubbing slightly on the bed.
The sunrise came through the window. The room was illuminated with a combination of our passion and sunlight. With a swift fluid motion, Addonis threw me on to my side. I rolled off his dick with a moan and landed on the soft king-sized bed. Without giving me a chance to check my self, Addonis gripped one of my legs and put it in the air, then sank his beating dick slowly inside me. I could feel his pulse. I could feel my heart melt and drip out my pussy. He thrust it back in me with a tribal rhythm. I raised my hips and cocked up my pussy for him.
Addonis smiled and sank his rod into me, not pulling it out. It felt like his dick was trying to crawl up to me. My pussy began to contract and push against the massive invader but Addonis pushed harder into me. I felt a magical sensation. The pressure of his erection inside me, the heightened awareness of his presence inside me, the leaking stream of my pussy; all intensified. It was in me. He wasn’t taking it out it was only going deeper, it felt that way. I could feel my body opening. To make it worse, Addonis, realizing my orgasm was close, wrapped my legs around his waist and pinned me in a roast duck. His black muscles showed effort in keeping me in place. Then he leaned forward and sucked my nipples. That was it.
Flood gates opened! My nipples, my pussy, my asshole, my heart, shivered. I grabbed him and hugged his body close to mine and then he began to move. Our bodies were welded together and every motion of his hip was felt in the depths of my womb. Addonis began to sweat. His abs glistened in the morning sun and his muscles were pumped. He wanted to cum now and in the process, I was about to achieve a series of back to back orgasms.
“Ahh…tssss… ooooo…” I moaned and hissed. Addonis swooped his strong hands under my body and scooped me off the bed. I felt my body in the air. Legs hanging over his biceps and hands on his shoulders.
“Oh my god!” I screamed. It was like his dick was the only thing holding me up. Addonis drilled his dick into me. I started cumming.
“Oh no, baby no! I’m gonna –“ I had cum. It was everywhere, splashing out of me and squirting out the thin spaces between his dick and my pussy. Addonis moved faster. I could hear our bodies slapping each other, “Tap, tap, tap, SLAP, tap, tap tap SLAP!”
I came again. My body went limp and Addonis used me to stroke his dick. I wasn’t sure how many more I could take. I started drooling, I could feel my eyes rolling back and my body jerking in spasms. I was going to cum again!
“I’m cumming!” Addonis shouted. He had reached his peak and I was right there with him.
“Ahh! Ohh!” He moaned as he gripped me closer into him and then dropped us on the bed. I felt him go deeper with the impact. I felt the spasms of his dick as he was cumming inside me. I felt myself cumming on him. Then, he slowed down to a stop and after kissing me passionately he slid his dick out of me.
I lay on the bed lifeless, nothing I could say or do. My body felt like hot chocolate, warm and creamy. Addonis stood up and grabbed a towel. He wiped himself down and chuckled as he put the towel under my thighs.
“I wet the bed, didn’t I?” I managed to ask in a whimper of a voice.
“Yup! Sorry?” He joked.
“Dammit, baby I just changed the sheets! Couldn’t you just put me on the floor, you already had me dangling on your pole!” I protested. Addonis laughed at me and shrugged his shoulders, then turned to head for the bathroom.
“Where you going, babe? Don’t you wanna lay with me?” I asked, already knowing the answer.
“Nah babe, I’m gonna go train this morning.”
“Don’t you have training this afternoon?”
“Yeah but that’s not enough to stay ahead of the competition. I gotta put in more work than all the rest if I want to stay the best.” Addonis said confidently and marched off without awaiting further questions. It couldn’t be helped. I already knew he would do that.
“Next time I’ll start with your butt…” I mumbled to myself, remembering my successful attempt at raping my husband.
After a few minutes, I got up. Addonis had already gone outside and began his workout. I decided I should get breakfast ready so that he would have something to eat when he was done. It was still pretty early but a hot breakfast is always a good way to start a day, especially after a few orgasms. I went down to the kitchen and started getting things ready. I could see Addonis running laps in the yard. There was a feeling of fulfillment, seeing my husband training, being able to call him my husband.
I remembered my dream.
It had been almost a year now that Addonis got drafted for the LA Rams. His success had been impressive. From the debut, he was winning attention from his coach and team. I even heard that players on other teams would look out from him particularly during games now. He was upcoming with a great career ahead of him. The team welcomed him as a valuable asset.
The life of an NFL player was exciting. It was all about the sport and game. Addonis was a competitor. In a past life, he could have been a warrior. He always knew he wanted to be in the NFL and so he made sure to go to college just for that opportunity. When he met the first set of scouts in his first year he made sure to impress them and used the momentum to push through the years till drafting day. Addonis had proposed to me before he got the letter but in a way, he already knew where he was going. He wanted to go there with me. That’s how I became the trophy wife of Addonis Lezeal, Mrs. Zinnia Lezeal.
I have been in love with Addonis since I first laid eyes on him in Highschool. He was always the star football player and me, his cheerleader. Now, I spent less time on the actual sidelines watching him play. I would try to be at every game I could but sometimes it felt pointless. I would be in the bleachers now, watching like some distant contact. Yes, I would have the best seats in the house but my only chance to embrace would be right before and right after. A good luck kiss and a congratulatory kiss were all I was allowed. There would be no kisses if he lost. Addonis hated to lose and even more so being ‘comforted’ for his loss. Even though such an occasion was rare, it was a reality that I had learned to face.
He was always a ‘sore-loser’ if you want to put it like that but nowadays the stakes were higher. A win meant more and even more so too, a defeat. Thankfully those were few and far in between. The LA Rams had many celebrations. Sometimes, the wives and family would be invited. Those would be events like dinners, some conferences, and general color events. Aftergame parties were a different case.
There were games almost every week, twice a week. Most times Addonis would come home early and sometimes he would even skip the parties to come to celebrate with me, but there were other times when that was not the case. ‘Out with the guys’ is the line he always shot through the phone when he was at some club somewhere with some teammates. On those nights he wouldn’t come home, at least not until early morning. That was a new experience for me. I never knew Addonis to be the ‘party’ type but almost every week he would be at the club. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like if Addonis met me after getting famous…
The smell of the bacon caught my attention and I turned to see it sizzling with delicious brown color. I took it off the fire and plated it then looked back out the window. Addonis was doing some football drills now. His shirt was off and he wore black shorts which met the ‘V’ cut of his abs at an angle, dropping lower every time he jumped. He glistened in sweat and I could not help but admire him. He was preparing for the game this Thursday night. I wondered if they would do well and if they did, would Addonis come home to me?