Chapter 7

Erin watched the multicolored spotlights drift across the tattered silhouettes of the people in the nightclub. The rays were clearly visible thanks to the whispy fog which rolled across the floors, created by a cleverly hidden fog machine. Erin looked down at her purse and scanned its contents. She had brought along her trusty Bloggie (a small handheld digital camera) as it was just the right size to fit discretely into her purse. This outing was intended to be just as much work as play and she intended to get some footage for her vlog about her trip to LA.
"Hmm... I might have some trouble with lighting," Erin thought to herself. It couldn't be helped as there was a "no commercial photography" sign at the door. She was thankful she didn't walk with her ring light and other equipment.

Erin chuckled to herself. She imagined what her reaction would have been if she was told to stay out of the club. The Trinidadian blood in her heated at up in distaste at the idea of missing a good party such as this one. There were many sexy girls and hot guys all over. It looked like everyone in the place was either a high-roller, shot-caller, superstar, or entertainment.
"Figures..." Erin mumbled, remembering the exorbitant fee she had to pay at the door to enter. If it was not for the "pocket change" that Zinnia had given her, Erin would have had an embarrassing moment at the door when asked the two hundred dollars entrance fee. On the other hand, there was no VIP exclusive section. The entire club was built like a VIP lounge. This meant that Erin could mix and mingle with many elite and famous people to make interesting connections for her vlog.
Erin turned to the bar. There was a mixture of men and women lined up at the corner. Some of them were talking to each other and others were actually by themselves. She saw an empty stool by the bar and decided that it looked inviting enough to go have a seat. The bartender immediately noticed her and came to take her order. Erin asked for a vodka and cranberry mix. The bartender prompted her to be more specific about which kind of vodka she would like. Erin observed the exotic brands on the shelf, wondering why her usual go-to brands were not on display. This made her uncomfortable. She was not sure of the prices nor the brands and wanted to avoid any embarrassment that may arise from asking a question that would label her as an outsider. She scanned the bottom shelf till she saw a bottle of vodka that looked low-end enough that she could comfortably ask for a drink without worrying about pinching pennies in her pocket.
“Um, I’ll have that one?” Erin said to the gorgeous bartender who smiled at her through a well made-up face.
“Give her that one up there,” a voice piped in from the seat next to Erin.  A man was next to her pointing at a beautifully decorated bottle on the top shelf. Erin turned to watch the man who was attempting to buy her a drink. He was a short, stubby character with messy hair. He wore a long-sleeved shirt and khaki pants. It seemed as if he had just got off work and escaped to the club. The bartender turned to watch him and then back at Erin.
“Is it on you?” The bartender prompted, realizing that there was a large price difference between the two vodkas. She had figured out that Erin was not prepared to spend exorbitantly at the club but was willing to make her time enjoyable.
“Yeah, yeah… On me.” The man said as he turned to watch Erin. “So what brings you here?” he asked.
Erin could see that he was already drunk. He was flirting, trying to score a big one at the club. While Erin was not opposed to a steamy one night stand, the awkward, unattractive, and a much older man that sat next to her could never cut it. Trying to remain polite (since he bought the drink), Erin explained that she was there doing some research for her vlog. The stranger kept asking questions to which Erin replied politely each time. Eventually she managed to find an excuse to get up from by the bar and continue looking around the club. Slightly disappointed, the man let her go, realizing that he didn’t have a chance.
Now, the party was starting. Erin had taken advantage of the old man’s wallet until she had enough drinks to feel like the center of the party. She rolled her waistline across the dancefloor, twerking and grinding to the rhythmic base-line of the hip-hop/jazz fusion that played through the speakers. Erin was a socialist, and she had no problem approaching persons whom she found interesting, especially when she had some ‘liquid courage’ inside her. She met a group of young beautiful women, around her age. They immediately liked her and agreed to be interviewed. She found out they were cheerleaders for the local football team.
“We just came out with the guys to party. They usually get turnt up after a good game!” One of the cheerleaders giggled. Erin had long forgotten her name but decided to stay with the group as they seemed to be attracting a lot of attention and mingling with celebrities.
“The guys?” Erin asked. She had not seen any men particularly lingering around them, not including the many guys who tried flirting or wanted to dance.
“Yeah the guys from the team. Oh yeah, you haven’t met them. They’re usually by the exotic dancers getting shit-faced. You see?” She pointed a slim finger to the opposite side of the massive club. There was a small group of well-built men sitting around a table. Some were laughing and the others were focused on the women on the poles.  Erin noticed a handsome, black man among them. Even though he was across the room, Erin could see that he was a power-house.
“See anything you like?” One of the girls teased. “I could bring you over and introduce you if you want?”
Erin turned to watch the girls who wore excited grins on their faces. That sounded like a fun way to spend the night. She shuddered at the thought of going back by the bar for another retiree/pensioner to try his luck. Erin agreed to go meet the men. At the very least she might be able to score an interview with a football star.
“Ooh, girls it looks like one of those nights. Let’s go take these guys' attention and see if they’re gonna tip us instead.” The flighty cheerleader pulled out a vial from her purse. She held it up in the light to show its contents. The other girls squealed in excitement.
“You want one?” she asked, holding the vial towards Erin. Inside of it, one could see a few pills.
“What’s that?” Erin asked.
“It’s Ex, duhh!” The cheerleader giggled.
Erin had never tried ecstasy before, and seeing the nonchalant reaction of the cheerleaders before her, made her want to feel included. She graciously accepted the pill and popped it into her mouth, washing it down with whiskey.
“Let’s go girls!” They screamed and made their way across the club to where the men gathered. As soon as they got close enough to be noticed, the men turned to watch them one by one. Erin saw the handsome black man whom she noticed earlier, watching at her. He nudged a man next to him and whispered something in his ear. They both turned to watch Erin and then continued speaking. Erin could not tell what they were saying.
“Hey boys! Ready for some real entertainment?” the flighty cheerleader said as she leaned over the table, cupping her full breasts between her arms, bulging it to the men’s faces.
“Hell yeah baby!” One of the men exclaimed as he jumped up. “Let’s get some more champagne over here!” He shouted across to one of the waitresses.
“Who’s your friend?” A smooth, deep voice rolled over the table. Erin turned to see the same gorgeous man starring straight into her eyes. He was chiseled, well-kept, with a pretty mouth that made Erin want to sit on his face.
“Oh this is…”
“I’m Erin.” Erin interrupted, catwalking her way to the man who was just as interested in her. “What’s your name?”
“Wait, you don’t know who this is?” one of the girls butted in, almost in shock. Erin felt slightly embarrassed. She was never a football fan and could not even understand the game. There was no way she would be able to identify any of the superstars. Erin shook her head slowly and looked over at the man who was now holding her hand and smiling.
“How could you not know Addonis? He’s like the main guy!” Flighty cheerleader squealed. She looked high. Erin wondered if she looked the same. The ecstasy was kicking in and she could feel a rising heat between her thighs, coupled with a gentle sway of the room.
“Oh please! Addi wishes he was the main guy. What would he do without me?” Another guy sitting next to him bawled out, laughing.
“Don’t mind my friend, Ronod. He got tackled hard on his head back in college.” Addonis joked.
Erin giggled.
Before long the group of men and women had become the center of attention at the party. The cheerleaders and Erin gave the superstars lapdances while they popped champagne and sprayed it all over. Flighty cheerleader wore nothing but her skirt now. She was headfirst in Ronod’s lap, her naked nipples rubbing on the jeans that he dropped between his legs. No one noticed her, or at least no one paid attention. We were in the part of the club where nudity was to be expected – on the count of strippers and superstars. Flighty cheerleader choked on Ronod’s dick while he sprayed champagne over her friends and the strippers. The strippers themselves welcomed the cheerleaders with open arms (legs). They played with the women and allowed the women to play with their pussies. The men watched the show, throwing hundred dollar bills indiscriminately, grabbing some pussy whenever they felt like.
Erin sat on Addonis. He had his hand on the arch of her butt and lower back. Erin wrapped one arm around his broad shoulder, holding a glass of champagne in the other hand, and staring Addonis in the eyes. She had gotten lost in the flurry of alcohol and drugs and felt like only one thing was missing – good sex. The man she sat on looked like he was the best candidate to give her that.
“You from around here?” Addonis asked, the alcohol creeping into his voice. Erin explained that she came to LA to spend time with a friend and get some footage for her vlog. Addonis seemed happy about that new information and he asked Erin if she wanted to “bring the party elsewhere”. Erin happily agreed, after waiting for him to ask that question for so long she was beginning to think she would have to make the move. The duo got up and exited the party, not even stopping to tell their entourage good-bye.