Chapter 11

I thought about Erin. She and I had planned to meet up later that day but the events of the night before, had me feeling conflicted. What was I doing? The reality of my immaturity hit me like a disappointed brick. I barely knew Erin, yet I was willing to throw my husband away for her. Addonis seemed to be back to himself. I knew that as long as Addonis continued like this I would keep on loving him. It wasn’t fair to neither him nor Erin if I continued to play this game. I was at a speed bump. Addonis had made it clear that he was not going to take me for granted anymore. It made sense to stay with my husband instead of a random girl I met in Miami, who didn’t take the relationship as seriously as I wanted. I was sure that Erin was still seeing that guy she met. I did not want to end up being discarded if one day I stopped paying for her expenses. I had to let Erin go.
“You okay babe?” I heard Addonis ask. He walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. I was standing in the kitchen looking out the window. I realized that he must have been watching me for a while.
Embarrassed I replied, “Yes baby. I was just thinking about a friend…”
“Hmm… a friend?” Addonis said thoughtfully.
I sighed.
Addonis turned me around and hugged me. Then he kissed me and caressed me. I looked up at the man I loved. He looked at me with an understanding expression on his face. I knew Addonis was no fool and that he probably suspected I had been unfaithful. 
“Your friend is lucky to have you think of him first thing in the morning.” Addonis teased me. It was weird. He knew but he was not upset. It was as if he accepted that to keep me he might have to deal with mutually broken vows. I felt more at ease and opened up to him.
“Her…” I corrected him. “She’s lucky to have me think of her…”
Addonis tilted his head to the side. He was surprised and intrigued.
“You mean… well are you saying…” Addonis stuttered. It was cute to see him confused. That was a rare occasion.
“Yes, that’s what I’m saying. “ I teased his shyness, “I think I like women now.”
Addonis froze and stared at me.
“You don’t like men anymore?” He asked softly.
“No! that’s not it!” I laughed. “Let’s just say I’m open to being with a woman too.”
“Hmm… okay.” Addonis said, rubbing his chin and nodding his head in approval. I could see his brain working.
“What? Spit it out.” I prompted. He froze again and then found the courage to ask what I knew he was thinking.
“What do you think about a threesome?” He finally asked.
“You know, that’s not how it works right?” I teased. “Not because I fucked her means you can too.”
“Wait what? You fucked her?” Addonis seemed taken aback. I was confused. I thought he knew but I was wrong. Well, he knew now.
I froze. I did not know how to respond to him. I felt like he would get upset with me. Then, I remembered why I fucked Erin in the first place. I was the one who should be upset.
“So what? You thought you could run around and fuck hoes all over the place and I would just let you do what you want? What? You can’t handle my honesty? At least I’m fucking honest about it! You still can’t admit that you were fucking other women! Shit! If you didn’t do none of that shit I would never have looked for someone else anyway. Just what do you- “
“Okay! Okay!” Addonis interrupted, throwing his hands in the air in defense. “I’m sorry, I just… I guess I just didn’t think you had it in you. It surprised me that’s all. I’m not trying to fight you baby. We just made up and you know what? You’re right. I assumed that since you knew I didn’t have to bring it up again but….” He stopped talking and began to back away slowly.
“Addonis…” I said to him firmly. This was the deciding moment for me. I needed his honesty now more than ever. “Have you been cheating on me?”
He paused for a brief moment but then caught himself.
“Yes. I was an idiot, blinded by fame… and I was selfish. That’s over and done now. You are the only woman I want. I’ve let all distractions go.” He said confidently. I scrutinized him for a few minutes but eventually gave him a dismissive nod of approval.
“I didn’t mention the threesome thing to try and get some extra pussy. I just figured that it would only be fair if you got to have some fun too. Well if you wanted. I’m sorry I brought it up.”
“No, it’s fine. That’s not what I was upset about. Thank you for being honest Addonis. That’s all I ask of you.”
“So… you’re open to the threesome?” Addonis inquired
“Out of all that that’s all you picked up on?” I laughed.  “Addonis, yes, I’m open to doing maybe ONE threesome but not with… not with her. I don’t want to share her and I definitely don’t want to share you with her. You understand?”
“Yes, Love I understand. So what if I bring a girl I know for you?” He asked.
“You mean a girl that you fucked?” I inquired. This was getting good. Addonis stood still for a moment, debating what he should say.
“DON’T lie,” I thought to myself, “Don’t fucking lie…”
“Yes,” he admitted. “Is that a no-no?”
I smiled at him for his honesty. I had to admit I was curious to see what kind of woman my husband liked. I also found comfort in the idea of being able to share my entire sexuality with my husband.
“It’s fine. Is it someone I know?”
“Nope!” he replied proudly. “If you did I’m sure she would have mentioned you by now…”
“Oh? By now?” There it was – the foul play I suspected. “Are you still seeing her? When was the last time?”
“Oh no babe, it’s not like that!” Addonis replied immediately. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. “The - the last time was - it was last week.” He admitted. I shook my head in disappointment. I was not upset though. I could not be. Merely two days ago I was cumming on Erin’s face.
“Ok, you pass.” I smiled and turned to walk away. “Call her up if you want, let’s keep the momentum and make tonight fun.” I flashed a wink over my shoulder and exited the kitchen. I figured one threesome wouldn’t hurt (in a bad way) and it felt like a necessary hurdle for our marriage to overcome.
I leaned over the railing of our balcony and took in the view. I heard my husband’s footsteps behind me. He was on the phone with a nervous look on his face.
“Yeah, I’m serious. I basically told her everything. Ya know? – Yeah yeah, I told her about us. – Yeahhh, that’s what I said. I told her about us. Why you tripping though?” Addonis flashed me a puzzled look and raised his eyebrow. I figured that the woman on the other end of the phone was not responding the way he planned. I started to feel embarrassed. I wondered if she didn’t find me attractive. I was worried that she might not even be attracted to women. It was very possible and plausible that she would reject Addonis’ offer…
“Ok, cool then. I was just checking,” Addonis said. I looked up and saw that he was smiling at me. “Great, so like I said, this is gonna be fun. I’ll get all the party supplies and we’ll have a blast, yeah? -  Alright, I’ll send someone to pick you up from the hotel.” He said and hung up the phone. I liked that. There was no ‘See you later baby’ or “bye love’. Those were reserved for me.
I was relieved that she said yes. Curiosity and anticipation were bubbling inside me. In a few hours I would be getting my pussy eaten while Addonis shoved some bitch’s face into me with his dick.
“So what’s she like? Where’s she from? I heard you mention a ‘hotel’ is she from out of town?” I bombarded Addonis with questions. He laughed at me and told me that he did not want to set any expectations so I should ask her all my questions when I meet her. He was excited too. Addonis could not stop grinning. I could understand why… who knew what sort of sexual escapades he planned in that twisted mind of his. My mind drifted to imagine what could happen that night…
“By the way baby…” Addonis snapped me back to reality. I was already touching myself and Addonis had noticed. He walked up to me and squeezed my breasts.
“How do you feel about taking drugs?”