Chapter one

Alright, Ummmm HIYA :D

You guise like seriously...

I spent hours debating whether I should write this or not D:

But here I go this is a story.. It might be true ;) But then again it might not ;)

Either way I hope you enjoy it :3 

Oh and ...

I LOVE YOU o.o

(Not sure if this is important and I dont want to be a fuss ..but this is kinda copy right... steal my idea and ... we'lll... youll see o.o) 

Oh and Yes, Ths chapters kinda deppressing but it all adds to the story ;) Dont call me a depppressed fag plz!

Chapter one (The car ride)

"LIZZY! GET YOUR GLUTIOUS MAXIMUS DOWN TO THE FOYER THIS INSTANCE OR SO HELP ME GOD..."

 I pushed in my head phones at this point.

My favorite song played .. surronding me and somewhat calming me from what was yet to come.

I pushed the last of my clothing into the black leather bag and stood there admiring what used to be my bedroom,my haven,my place,my thing but at this time it just seemed...

Empty..

The off white walls were all bare. All that was left was the dust from all the poster I collected throughout the years.. Then carpet looked old and shaggy.The bed looked sad.The tables felt deserted. Everything else just contributed to the feeling.It made me helplessly shiver. I was truly going to miss all the memories I had here.

My first kiss, My first toy, My first homeowrk assigment, My first maniac dancing moment... 

I picked up my suitcases and headed down the wooden stairs to meet the fuming red face of my step mother whom I has to call "Carly". She babbled some words I didnt understand .I still couldnt hear her because of the head phones. Instead I just smiled and nodded till she finished talking.

Then we moved to the car.. Here I was supposed to sit quietly and wait for my sister.

Emily was my twin sister. Emily and Elizabeth (Or lizzie but I secretly hated that name to be honest).Emily was the complete opposite of me, Which is considered ordinary for twins.She was the most eccentric,spontanious and beutiful person I knew.I loved her dearly and she loved me

.She had crazy multicolored hair..Unlike my boring blonde .. She wore bright florcent shoes and had too many piercings to count.Where as I, Wore plain dresses and hadn't even had my ears pierced.

Yes Im a woose 

TAP TAP TAP.. the window went. there she was smiling as always. I opened the car door and she scooted in. 

"ELIZAAAAAA!!" she screamed tackiling me to the car seat with a hug. 

"Em get off me" I shouted. At this point she was tickling me..

"SHUT IT BOTH OF YOU" screamed Carly.

She was rubbing the temples of her head with her thumb.

Of course Em took that to her advantage. 

"Carly" She excalimed with a nod. "How was it fucking in george's bed then?" She said with an tight smile..

George was our dad.. and carlys ex-husband 

Geroge had died a week ago.

And even when they were married Carly was having an affair with a german farmer.

Em knew this and it hit a nerve..

Carly gave emily her "death stare" through the rear view mirror and then said "Hows the hag you call a mother?"

Emily gave an even tighther smile with a hash laugh.

"Ask her when we see her Im sure shell be SO happy to see you .." which later followed with a whisper. "Bloody cow" 

The Car started and off we were.

After My dads death,Carly got all his savings,and our inherintance and was given full custody of me and Emily. 

It seemed to be to much of a hassle for her , So we were moving to Scotland .. The place were my mom lived. 

My real mom.

The last time I'd seen her was....

We'll I don't even rember ..

I didnt even remember her face

At that point I really didn't care.. I had my dad .

My dad had always been there for us, He was everyhting you'd ever want in a father. He read us silly little stories at night.Let us go free but at the same time protected us.He was alright with everhting em and I did . As long as we got his permission, He rarley never said no to us.. 

He was the best.

I watched the beuty of london rush past me.The Ice cream shop where Em and I had the most epic food fight for our graduation, The food stall were I brought the BEST apples from,The park which held the red swing I would always visit in times of need.. All of that was to be a memory.Never to be seen again..

I looked over to Emily.

She had the same expression on her face.

The experssion of pain.

I gave her a smile and held her hand. 

She returned it with a bigger smile.

And then whispered "We'll  be alright .. We've got dads fairys watching over us"

That made me smile bigger..

"With there golden crowns decorated with raspberys" I replied.

"And wings made of dimond" she answered..

The rest of the ride was silent.

Once we arrived at heathrow.

Carly threw our bags in a trolley and pointed in the direction of the gate.

Without even a goodbye she drove off..

I looked at Em who then gave me a push.

"STOP STARING! YOU'LL SUCK THE BEUTY OUT OF ME!" She screamed running in front 

"YOU'RE INSANE" I screamed after her pushing the trolley

This was the start of a new adventure.

Just as dad had said

The start of "something magical"