Chapter three

Argh Argh Argh >:c

Yesterday,I wrote the entire chapter 3, I was like "YESS FINISHED" and was seriously Jumping for Joy

Then my parents turned off the internet --.--

I was like OMMMMMMMMMMMMMYGGOOODD >:C >:C >:C >:C it was only (7:00)

So since I was pissed and had like 12 tabs open (I was researhing. Researcing what I write)

I closed the whole window only to realize...

I HAD SAVED NOTHING.

Nice moven ameena.

Nice --.-- 

Moral: Always ALWAYS have a back up,

Sorry if this chapeter seems half hearted I HATE writing things twice.

 They JUST turned off the internet again and its 5:433 -.-**

Normal people dont have this problem -.-

Anyways I hope you all are having a better day <33

Love from moi :*

(Sorry for the whiny rant I am pissed :c)

Oh well *Holds Your hand and helps you get on  a stead* "On words to the land of scriputres fair maden" *Holds sword high* "TOOO WATTPADDD" *Rides on* 

Chapter three (James)

I gasped again.

His gaze hit the floor.

A stiff huff came from him,as he stood up.

His shoes crunching under the snow, He started walking away..

HE WAS WALKING AWAY. 

I grabbed his hand.

This random boy, Whom Id never met before, Yet I held on to his hand quite firmly

This time being careful not to stare a his eyes for to long, I cosuionly scanned over his face, His jet black hair was curly, and fell over his finely chisled face shaggly, His skin was deeply tanned, A few freckles were sprinkled over his barbie nose.His skin was suggestivley flawless,His lips were slim, Yet they looked smooth as if they were made of marble, His cheeks were flushed pink,That with the contrast of his skin an eyes, Made him look beutifully unreal.

His expression was a mixture of surprise and worry.

"Can I have my hand back?" He said smiling, He had a dimple each cheek,and his smile was peraly white and mesmorizing.

"Sure" I explained dazed.

I hadn't let go of his hand,

A few akward moments passed of me gaping.

He laughed his eyes scrunching up, Showng a few smile lines around them.

"Today?" he said still smiling, He had fangs..NOt actual fngs but hi incisors were quite pointy, I liked that,

"Mhmmmm" I Said dazed,

Slowly he pryed his hand of mine , And gave my face a symphathetic look,

While shrugging one of his arms around my shoulder he pushed me slowly forward,

"Lets get you home" He said smiling.

"Home you know is?" I asked confused.. 

"Yes" He replied chickling at my sentence, He got out a pair of brown tinted sunglasses and slid them on his nose somewhat dramatcally.