Chapter 1 : hiii:)

Hello people of the world . My name is Briar , at least that's what it says on my birth certificate . I'm short , I have medium length hair , my hair is black with the tips dyed blonde , and the behind of my hair is brown . Yeah I know what you are thinking , weird hair that girl has . My hair is also straight . Well enough said about me , let's get going .

So , I make vine and YouTube videos but I'm not famous . My parents are about to go drop me off at the airport , because mahogany is picking me up . Mahogany is my cousin , and I'll be joining her and the boys on tour because my parents won't be home (will be gone) for a really long time because of business stuff/things . I'm going to try not to freak out because I absolutely love the boys and she knows . She told me their cool , but idk I haven't even met them yet .

So , my parents are driving me to the airport , great an hour long car ride to LAX . I only live an hour away from L.A but I only come , when I visit the o2l boys . Yes I know them , we met because of YouTube and we've been close ever since .

I have an iPhone 5s it's connected through AT&T . I also have an iPhone 5c , iPhone 4s , iPod 4 , ipod 5 , iPad Air , iPad mini , and just an iPad . I know what you are thinking by now to , a lot of electronics that girl has . I have brought ALL of my clothes and shoes , and etc. I brought a lot of stuff with me and they are in my luggage in my car , right now .

We finally get to the airport , I get out of my car and I start getting my luggage . I said my goodbyes to my parents and they said there goodbyes to me . I walk in the airport and I went to the check-in thingy , and I headed inside the plane . Good thing the plane wasn't full . I had the middle seat and empty seats next to me . I stretched myself on the seats and fell asleep . Couple hours till I landed . - I awoke to the lady on the speaker saying we landed .

So I got off the plane and I went to the baggage claim . I got all of my luggage and all of a sudden I see mahogany . I ran up to her and gave her a hug . She was with Jacob Whitesides , I've met him before because he's best friends with her , I gave him a hug to . When she saw all of my luggage she was like " Damn girl , all these designer brands " I was like " I know , but I really don't care because this magcon tour thing will last for a really long time " .

___________________________
SO HEY GUYS ! WELL IT SAYS IVE GOT A COUPLE READS . THANKS TO WHOEVER IS READING IT . AND YEAH ... 😊 COMMENT AND LIKE , PLEASE .