Chapter 2 : Meeting them

We walk outside and this guy is waiting to get mahogany , jacob , and me . We get inside the hummer and the driver drives us to a hotel . So we get out and head inside the hotel . Mahogany told me , we were sharing a room . So Jacob went to his room and we stayed in ours . She told me " you really like designer brands don't you " I said " yeah , I really do " then she said " lets present you to the boys " I said " wait a couple minutes "

I started looking through my clothes to see what I find . To at least look presentable . So I found some blue Aeropostale Jeans and I put a black shirt with pink flowers all over it with black high top converse . I said " mahogany " she said " yeah " I said "I'm ready " she said " wow , you wanted to look pretty , huh ? " I said " yes , I have to at least look nice "

I changed my purse to an MK one that was pink and brown . I changed my phone cover to a glow-in-the-dark ghost one . We walked out and we went a couple rooms down . She knocked and they said " who is it ? " she answered with " lox " they said " coming " .

All of a sudden I was met with big blue beautiful eyes . It was Nash Grier . Don't freak out , don't die act natural . He looked at me and said " wow " mahogany looked at me and said " looks like they'll like you already " I said " hi " I walked in with mahogany .

I was freaking out . So we walked in and mahogany said " guys meet my cousin briar " matthew said " wow . She's beautiful " I looked down and started blushing . I was never the pretty one at school , I was the opposite of beautiful , ugly . Hayes said " look she's blushing " then I blushed more . Mahogany said " you guys hungry " everyone said " yeah " she said " let's go to mountain mikes or something " . Everyone was looking at a nearby place to go . Until taylor said " found one "
And we headed out .

So we went in the same hummer they picked us up at and when we got there nash and cameron ordered the pizza , while we were sitting at the table . Cameron sat next to me and said " hey beautiful " mahogany said " stop tryna flirt with her " and she hit him on the arm . He said " ow " she said " switch seats with me " and he did , so mahogany and jacob were next to me .

Me and her were talking and catching up on stuff . I took a selfie of me and jacob and mahogany giving me a kiss a each cheek and I'm making a kissy face on Instagram with the caption ' missed their craziness @mahoganyLOX @jacobwhitesides ' hayes asked jacob " how long do you know her " he said " a couple years " .

I went outside to get some air . Why ? Because I needed some air , I was just thinking about how my parents are never around . I mean they just get me whatever I want , that's why I ask for so much . I mean that's why I'm here with mahogany , she's taking care of me . That's why I'm here , not because I'm a part of magcon .

I hear someone walk out and say " needed some air ? " I said " yeah , why ? " then whoever it was answered with " because just guessing that someone like you needed to come outside to keep in her beauty " I was smiling , wow another compliment . I turn around and I see hayes . Hayes is cute , I mean anyone would say that . I said " thankyou not so bad yourself " .

HAYES POV
I don't even know what to say , I'm speechless . She's beautiful , mahogany and Jacob always talked about how cool and fun she was . I'm glad she came to magcon with is , at least for a couple of months .

BRIAR POV
We went back inside the restaurant. The boys payed , and we were gonna call the driver but everyone wanted to go walking . I was walking when I screamed " HAYES " and I jumped on his back . He said " gurll your gonna kill me " . I said " shutup I ain't even that heavy " . About halfway through I got off him and I jumped on Jacobs back , good thing he caught me or that could've ended bad . He said " damn your hecka heavy , your gonna break me " I said " whatever " .

We finally got to the hotel and Jacob carried me until we got to the boys room . He knows me so well . We were all talking and watching Netflix , it was fun , until they started talking about girlfriends and boyfriends and yeah ... I got up and left . I was going to mahoganys and my room when hayes called my name and I ignored him .

Okay so . I left because the first person , I liked broke my heart . I opened it up to them and they shattered it . Good thing I didn't share any of my firsts with him . He didn't even love me , he used me to get to my friend . But whatever , but I can't , what if I told you I kinda liked hayes .... But I'm scared I don't wanna get hurt .

I heard a knock but ignored it . I just see jack g walk in and he sits at the edge of the bed , while I'm laying on it . He said " what wrong ? " I said " nothing " he said " your lying , something was obviously bothering you while we were all talking " before he said anything else I ran to the door but he caught me from behind before I got there . He said " you are not going anywhere " . I started crying , I'm such an emotional person , and I overthink things to much .

He held my hand and said " don't cry my princess " he had to look down because I was really short . I said " the last person I liked broke my heart , and I'm afraid to have it broken again " he said " I promise no one will break it this time "
---------------------------------------------
So I woke up the next morning alone . But not even mahogany was in the room .

JACK G POV
I saw mahoganys cousin looked sad , as if something we were all talking about bothered her . She's beautiful , just like matthew said . I followed her and I talked to her . Afterwards she fell asleep and I left her .
____________________________
HI GUYS , OMG I HAVE MORE READS . YAY ! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE THESE 2 CHAPTERS . IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT . 😊