Chapter 3 : Nuevo Dia (new day)

I woke up and I needed a shower . I got in and stayed in the shower for an hour . After I was done I changed into some light blue high waisted Hollister jeggings . I put a lace crop top that was lace sleeves and it was black . I put on big black heels . Put makeup on and curled my hair .

I walked over to the boys room , since mahogany totally ditched me this morning . I knocked and cameron answered . I walked inside and he said " what are you doing here ? " I said " in going to be with you guys " he said " mahogany went with jacob to get breakfast " I said " I said I was going to be with you guys not mahogany " . When I turned I saw all the boys shirtless , I quickly put my hands in my face .

Then I feel two hands grabbed me from behind and throw me on a bed . I take my hands away from my face and I see its nash . He was laying down . I sat on him and said " hehe I'm stronger than you " . He said " you wish " he pushed me off of him and I landed on the floor . And I accidentally hit matthew . He helped me up . Not letting go of my hands .

Then taylor says " well we have to get ready for magcon later " I said " okay , I'm not leaving the room " they said " okay " . Then I feel lips on my cheek , I saw and it was cameron . He winked at me , cocky much . After they were done , we headed donnstairs to go get breakfast . And then the driver picked us up and we headed to magcon . (If I didn't tell you yet , we are in Atlanta) . We hit to the event and matthew lead me backstage since that's were ill be for a few hours . Mahogany finally arrived . I said " it was about time " she said " sorry I had breakfast with jacob " I said " I can tell "

MATTHEW POV
Briar made me drop her off backstage , since she's not in magcon .

BRIAR POV
So mahogany told me the boys liked me . At first I didn't believe her , but whatever .

2 HOURS LATER

I see someone carrying a big teddy bear and roses . Walking towards me . The person gave me the roses and bear . I see it was cameron . He said " surprise , it's from all the boys , we hope you like it " I said " of course , I do " I gave him a hug . Out of the corner of my eye , I see a girl . She looked awfully familiar .... Madison beer .

I think she is waiting for one of the boys . Because it ends in 5 minutes . They said their goodbyes to their fans and stuff . When it ended I see her wrap her arms around hayes neck and kiss him .. Oh . I didn't know . I never liked her because she used all celebrities for fame , fame whore much .

Tears started running down my eyes . I was quickly wiping them off . Jack g walked over to me and said " don't be sad she only hangs with some of us " I said " how'd you know ? " he said " took a wild guess . I walked over to her and hayes when I was with jack g and matthew .

She looked at me and said " ugh , I mean who's this ? " I didn't say anything . Matthew put his arm around me and left . She said " why are you leaving matt ? She's not even beautiful like me " he said " to me she is " . I said " you know what , go with them I'll stay with jack g " he said " you sure " I said "'I'm sure " he went back to them .

I went over to jack g , and I started crying . She called me ugly . Why ? Am I that horrible . He said " don't cry because when you do the whole world is sad , including me ... " I looked up at him and said " thank you for making me happier "

JACK G POV
I love her . The idea of her . Just her , she's perfect . But she probably doesn't feel the same way . She loves all the guys as friends . So she only sees me as a friend . All the guys like her , but we're all scared to tell her .

NASH POV
I haven't talked to briar , because all the guys like her . We were all talking last night , when she left , and all the guys like her , including jacob . And it's hard for him to like a girl . But she's just beautiful .

BRIAR POV
We are all heading back to the hotel , but in wondering why hasn't nash talked to me , did I do something wrong ? ... When we finally arrive , I go straight to my room . I'm mad at hayes , he should've told me he was dating someone , and not make me fall for him . Mahogany leaves me and goes with the boys . As I'm walking to my room , I see hayes following me . I turned and said " leave me alone , go back with your bitch " .
" she's just a friend "
" really didn't seem like it "
" why are you jealous anyways ? We aren't even dating "
" exactly we aren't , and for now we never will "
I walked In the room and shut the door in his face .

HAYES POV
I can't believe I argued with her . I love her , but she's jealous . Whatever , I'm gonna make her more jealous .

NASH POV
Hayes came back mad , obviously something happened . I went over to briars room and knocked . She opened .

BRIAR POV
I'm mad at hayes . Then I heard a knock and I answered . I saw nash . He said " you okay "
" yeah why ? "
" because hayes came back mad , and I wanted to see if you were okay "
" yeah , come in "
" you have a lot of stuff "
" no joke , but I really do "
He was leaning down , when mahogany walked in , thank god .

I walked out the hotel room , and I went to the boys room . I went over to taylor and I asked him " what time are we leaving ? "
" 8:00 am "
" oh okay "
" can I borrow a bandana ? "
" yeah , which one ? "
" whichever "
" okay , bye "
" bye "
I went over to my rom and went to sleep to get some rest .

------------------------------------------------
HEHE , IM GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY SO FAR . LOVES YOU GUYS . BYE , HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY . DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT . 😊