8: ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Sora was banned from leaving the base without someone to watch over her except Suzuki. Sora went up to Dabi who was sitting on the couch. "What the hell are you doing?" Dabi asked as he felt Sora playing with his hair. "Why and how is your hair so spikey-?" Sora asked as she continues to play with it. "Hey Suzuki, how much hair gell do you think he uses?" Sora asked Suzuki who was sitting down reading her manga. "One bottle." She says not even taking her eyes off her manga. "Floofly.." Sora whispered as she played with Dabi's hair more. "Hey Dabi," "What?". "Can you show me your quirk?" Sora asked looking down to Dabi. "You serious kid?" Dabi raised an eyebrow to Sora, "If I wasn't serious why would I ask?" Sora said with a bored expression. "Okay, fine." Dabi said lifting his hand. In a matter of seconds a blue flame appeared at the palm of his hand. "Wow cool!" Sora said looking at the flame. Sora reached out her hand to it, not touching it but feeling its heat. "You can get burned kid, don't do that." Dabi pulled away Sora's hand with his other hand. "Aww, do you care for me now?" Sora said sarcastically to Dabi. "Whatever." Dabi said putting out the flame.

Sora was the closest to Dabi and Toga while Suzuki was the closest to Shigaraki and Twice though Toga enjoyed disturbing Suzuki to see her reaction and tying her hair as Suzuki never ties her hair. Suzuki placed her manga down seeming like she had completed it. Shigaraki was sitting at one of the bar stools. Suzuki took a seat beside him. "What are you drinking?" Suzuki asked trying to start a conversation with Shigaraki. "Alcohol" Shigaraki responded looking at Suzuki. Suzuki looked back at Sora disturbing Dabi and playing with his hair and looked back at Shigaraki.

"Do you mind if I do this?" Suzuki asked, wrapping her arms around Shigaraki. "You looked lonely so, here." BSuzuki said hugging Shigaraki. "T-thanks I guess." Shigaraki said feeling bad since he could hug her back. "Your not as emotionaless as I thought." Shigaraki said. "Well, I guess I have a heart. Sora says I do but I don't know." Suzuki said releasing Shigaraki from the hug. "Please dont tell her about this, she will be teasing me for weeks." Suzuki said looking at Sora then Shigaraki. "I won't." Shigaraki said turning back to the bar table.

"Sometimes I wonder how I tolerate you kid." Dabi said as Sora sat down next to him. "Im not a kid! And because you care for me." Sora said smiling at Dabi. "A-atleast I think you do." Sora whispered to herself. "What was that?" Dabi asked, "Nothing!" Sora said reassuringly. She still had doubts whether she could let herself get close to anyone, the last time that happened she got a big mental scar. They still hadn't seen when she got out of control and Sora hoped to keep it that way.

As soon as the atmosphere quietened down, Twice exits his room and runs to Suzuki. "Hikari..Here you go." "Do you want another volume?" "No I don't-YES YES IT WAS LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER" By now Suzuki had realised that Twice had a different personality but she found it cute. Suzuki took the manga and turned it back into a tissue. Afterwards, she turned it into the same manga but a different volume. Twice took it excitedly and ran to his room.

"SUZUKI I NEED YOU TO DRESS UP IN THIS OUTFIT! I PROMISE IT WILL LOOK NICE!" Toga screams from the other room. On cue, Suzuki got up to leave. Suzuki has a bad taste of fashion so Toga dresses Suzuki up. Sora on the other hand knew all about fashion so that topic drove the two closer.

---

Suzuki leaves the room with a new look that suits her the most.

(I'll give an Idea of what the Outfit looks like)