TO HEART KINGDOM

I opened my eyes when i felt someone shoke me.

"Wake up my litte brother..captains called us"it was Finral who said

I awoke and yawned bit.It was noon so then Finral and I went to living room.All Black Bull teamates were here.

"So what you guys get from Gordon family"captain asked Asta group.

"Well Gordon father told us this kingdom had many curses..but theres another bigger curse which located at Heart Kingdom..we believe theres demom scent there"Gauche said.

"Hmm interesting.It seem my prediction is true.That kingdom hide something.
So what bout you Noelle.Did you find any information"captain turned to her.

"Yeah..my mother death caused by the demon.I cannot said full because it curse that take your life.."Noelle said.

All frowned but i knew..

"Mana Zone:Dark Area "I casted spell made all stunned.

"Tell that name Noelle.Dont worry..my dark magic will cancel the curse"I said.

Noelle noded.

'The demon who killed my mother is Megicula.This demon is different with Asta demon.Asta demon is nullify any magic.but Megicula can put curse."Noelle said.

All of us shocked minus me.I canceled my mana zone.

"So this demon is at Heart Kingdom?."Asta asked.

"We dont know.Unless we go check.Right now..Heart Kingdom is closed its gate..unless you being invited"Capt Yami said.

"I know..we can ask help Mimosa.If im not mistaken..she had been there"Noelle said.

"Right.Asta and Noelle go to Golden Dawn..ask her"Captain Yami said.

"Right..lets go Asta"Noelle walked out with Asta.

"Everyone be prepared.We will inveztigate this thing.I heard rumours that Spade Kingdom tried to invanded Diamond territory..besides due Julius in weak ...we must be prepared"Captain Yami said.

"Yes !"All of us gave Clover salute.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Asta and Noelle arrived at Golden Dawn HQ.Luckilly they met Mimosa.So they asked her how to go Heart Kingdom.

"Well i had been there..that kingdom very powerful..what you had told me..im shocked.Besides her Queen was powerful and no one meet her unless her right hand.Dont worry I try to make request for our kingdom sake"Mimosa said.

"Thank you Mimosa"Asta smiled.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"So Jackie..you got two affinity right"Finral asked me.

We sat in front of the lake.Yeah the others were training.

"Yeah.Ice and Dark Magic.I can use two and combine it"I said.

"Impressive.Thats why you absorb Zagros magic like nothing"Finral said.

"Yup.My Dark magic is ancient type.So Zagros magic is piece of cake."I smiled

Finral noded as he ruffled my hair.I laughed.Yeah lately I always spent time with Finral.Asta was quite busy so I didnt want interfere him.It seem our Clover Kingdom was facing big threat from Spade Kingdom.Clover royal and noble didnt aware with this except Magic Squad.They were coward to face the real problem and blame on commoners.

"Finny..you know after this end I would like to bring you in my world.My world doesnt had magic but we still live in harony"I said.

"Sound interesting."Finral said.

"Hmm Finny..do you miss your family ?"I asked him.

"A little bit but I have another family"Finral grinned smile

"Woah who?"I asked.

"You Jackie..and Black Bull too"he ruffled my hair.

"Ooo.."I smiled.

The next morning we got news that Heart Kingdom invited us to its place but only five person allowed.So the captain chose Asta,Noelle,Finral and I went there.Secre turned into Nero and sat on Asta head.
We all at Clover Harbour.Theres Mimosa waited on the boat.

"Be careful you maggots.If you meet anything suspicious ..just drag it"Captain Yami said.

"Okay guys..we had work to do..bye"Vanessa rode her broom.

Magna followed her with his Crazy Cyclone and Luck with hid enhance lightning boot.They would investigate at Diamond Kingdom.

♦♦♦♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♦♦♦♥♥

I looked at the sea.Yeah we were in middle of sea.It was sunset.We had few hours to arrive there maybe in the morning.So Mimosa opened food that she brought.Asta ate with gluton.Mimosa chuckled.

"Its okay.Big Bro Asta hungry.We can make another dishes right Finny"I smiled

"Cute"Finral,Asta and Noelle said in their mind.

Mimosa looked confused but Noelle explained that me like their little brother after the attack of Licht army.Mimosa smiled.

"Are you sure Jackie.."Finral sweatdropped.

"Yup.Finral..lets hunt squids hahaha"I said with full spirit.

It was night and full moon.The ocean so calm but not for long as Finral and I hunted squid.Yeah Capt Yami had taught us before.Asta was very happy.Noelle just sat in the cabin.Mimosa tried to catch squid and she got tiny squid.

"Well we got enough till tomorrow.."I said as i was shirtless.

Yeah Finral and Asta shirtless.Mimosa was in her inner but she seem liked it.

The next morning we arrived at Heart Kingdom sea border.All of us had dress up and we amazed as its beach covered by powerful mist.

"Rumour said The Queen control everything by herself...see the mist disappear that mean she knew we come"Mimosa said.

"I could feel omnius mana from here"Noelle said.

I noticed that our boat moved by something.Something was controlling our boat.Suddenly a buff man with scar face flew down on our boat.

"Greeting..to Clover im Gaja the Queen right hand"Gaja introduced himself

"It nice to meet you Gaja"Mimosa bowed.