April 5, 2014

Well I don't wanna talk about our "date" yesterday. It was outrageously embarrassing! So that's the reason why I don't wanna talk about it. Alex has been ignoring me the whole school day. Here's our conversation when I tried talking to him:
M= Me A= Alex

M: Hey Alex!
A: Hey.
M: What's wrong Alex! You didn't even say a single word to me!
A: Just leave me alone Miley!!
M: Why are you acting so strange!*eyes fill up with tears*
A:Just leave Miley!! I DON'T want to talk to YOU! JUST LEAVE!!!
M:*runs away crying*
Why did Alex do this! I'm in the janitors closet crying my heart out. Nikki, Chloe, and Zoey found me. Theo was with them. "Are you okay Miley?" "Chloe, I-I'm fine.". "Why are your eyes red?". "It's nothing, Theo."
"Something's wrong here!?" "Nikki, there isn't." Zoey finally spoke. "Ah-ha! Was it something with... Alex!" Hearing his name made me cry. "Y-yes
i-it's Alex!" I cried. I sat down on the floor. Marcus and Brandon came running from the hallway. "Woah Miley are you okay?" I just cried without answering Brandon's question. Nikki gave him a "really" look and he quickly sat down. Soon it was lunchtime. I didn't eat a thing. My friends forced me to eat. Then I saw someone. It was..... my cousin Laraya! "LARAYA!!" She turned around, surprisingly. "Miley, my dear cousin!" I saw in the corner of my eye, Alex staring. Her orange hair was even longer! I hugged her really tight. "Woah, Miley what's gotten into you," she said. I introduced her to my friends. "Miley can we talk privately?" She asked. "Sure Laraya."
Our convo:

L: Miley why are your eyes red?
M: It's nothing

Suddenly, out of nowhere Alex appears. "Miley can I talk to you?" " After all you've done Alex?! No Ian not talking to you!" "What's going on here?" (Laraya)

Hi I am Lia and I am planning to haunt Miley's life! ( Lia took the diary)
(Gives to Miley which she puts in box)