𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

I wasn't feeling well so I didn't get the chance to update so I'll be doing a double update now xD Also I'm trying to get a standard update time if my brain and motivation works with me. I'm hoping to update maybe every Sunday. Also We Just Reached 30k

👁💧❤️👄💧❤️👁

Third POV

"Cayden, wait up"  Bryce said.

"Stop following me," Cayden said as he speed up his pace.

"So were you serious?" Bryce asked, when he caught up to me, his strides were much longer.

"I dont like you, I dont like men." Cayden argued.

"Then why'd you kiss me back" Bryce argued back, looking down at him. He peered at Cayden, he've knew him since they were kids, he had always have a crush on him, then as he got older it developed into more than a mere crush. For the first time today, he kissed him.

"Why do you keep teasing me Cayden?" Bryce asked as he corned him not giving him an escape with his hands he slammed it against the wall making Cayden flinched a little. "What are you doing?" Cayden asked.

Bryce held onto his cheek gently caressing his face, he leaned in slowly his eyes piercing into Cayden's. Cayden froze in his place then Bryce's lips touched his. Bryce slowly moved his lips against Cayden's. Cayden lips slowly began moving along with Bryce. Then he pulled back quickly and pushed him.

"Dont touch me" Cayden yell and sped our.His heart beat accelerate as he left. His fingers found his lips.

"Why?" Cayden mumbled. "I'm not gay" he mumbled to himself, why did It feel so good?"

"I did not kiss you back, I merely leaned closer to you so I can pull myself back away from your grasp". Cayden explained.

Bryce took another step closer to him until their face was an inch away. "So you didn't like it at all?"

Cayden heart beat thump against his ribcage, as they were close to each other if he moved his lips, the would surely kiss. Cayden shook his head.

"Liar" Bryce murmured, his lip barely brush Cayden.

"I'm going home." Cayden let out as he was about to walk away.

Cayden walked to the parking lot, with Bryce on his heel. "Why are you following me?"

"We have a project to work on do you not remember love?" Bryce explained.

"Dont call me that!" Cayden replied as he opened entered the car, with Bryce joining him.

"What? love?" Bryce asked.

"Stop acting coy, obviously you know what." Cayden exclaimed.

When they reached the penthouse, they entered and walked to the living room. "Stay here I'll go for my laptop." Cayden commanded.

Bryce smiled at him and nodded, as he watched him walk away. Cayden then returned to the living room and sat on the couch, he turned on his laptop.

"So did you truly felt nothing when we kisses?" Bryce asked as his breath blew onto Cayden's neck. Caden flinched and whipped his head around. "N-no" he replied.