Back to Hogwarts

The summer is finally over. You had a big glow up during the summer and-
"Y/n!" You hear someone yell. You turn around to see your mother running over to you with your bag.
"Oopsie- thanks mom" you say while scratching the back of your neck.
"I think that was everything. I will miss you!" Your mom says as you go on the train.
"I will miss you too!" You say. You try to find a cabin, but they were all taken until you hear someone say:
"Y/n! I have missed you! Come and sit with me!" You turn around and see Hermione waving at you.
"Hermione! I have missed you so much! Where's Harry and Ron?" You ask.
"They are supposed to be here now actually" she says and looks around.
"Woah, did you get a glow up?" She asks and looks you up and down.
"Kinda" you say and laughs nervously.
"Is that Draco?" She says. You turn around very fast. Hermione already knows about your little crush. You see him staring at you, but he quickly turns his head away when you notice.
"Yes it is" you say blushing. Hermione pushes you softly on the shoulder and says:
"Oooo"
"Stop Hermione!" You whisper and she notice that you are red. She pulls you by the arm into the cabin again.
"Girl, you're red like a tomato" she laughs and you do the same.
"What are you two laughing about?"
You turn your head to see Harry and Ron smiling.
"Finally you're here! We've missed you two!"

Hours passes by and you're finally at Hogwarts.