Prolouge

*Third person*
"JUST LEAVE YOU FAT SLUT!!" He yelled, tears streamed down her face, her own father was yelling at her, a insecure hormonal 14 year old girl, Tory screamed back at him, ran up to her room and packed everything she had and with tears streaming down her face, looking at the lifeless body near the door she screamed, "I HATE YOU!" With such force that 42 year old Nathan Johnson CEO of Johnson companies flinched. She slammed the door and ran, like her life depended on it, which it probably did.

Tory Johnson was officially disowned by the time she had ran all the way from their high rise apartment in Sydney to walking along the new freeway.

Her blond hair swishing side to side, everything she had ever known had changed, in a split minute, her father wasn't even drunk! How dare he say that to her!

"Young lady!" The old ladies voice startled her, the lady had pulled over, next to Tory. "You shouldn't be walking along here, jump in, you look like you need a sleep." The nice lady let Tory jump into the front seat.

"Thank you so much." She thanked the lady over and over again, he phone was running low on charge, she had packed her charger and she plugged it into charge in the car.

"What's your name sweetie." The kind lady asked, "I'm Sonya." the lady told Tory, "I'm Tory."