Its time

Your pov

So after I get on the dress.. but I pin it up a little more so I can run in it, and Ty's in his fancy, good looking suit we were ready to go. Ty of course turned to Enderlox and teleported us there. once we got to the location,it was just a hiking trail... that is until we saw Mitch being pulled back along the trail so we ran to catch up, when, we get to a beautiful lush green hill that had a cherry blossom tree on top blowing pedals onto the ground an a crystal blue stream running along the base of the hill and a few flowers here and there... but what really caught our eyes was Family and friends sitting in rows of chairs on top of the hill with seto standing under the tree with a book and everyone was dressed up. then all of a sudden I feel someone lightly tap my shoulder I turned around to find, Mitch in a suit, he looked fancy. "Ty go up there and wait for the bride." he ordered Ty, Ty with a shocked look on his face quickly ran up there and stood upfront with sky as his best man then Jerome. "May I walk the bride down the Aisle to her soon to be husband?" Mitch asks me with a smirk on his face. "of course you may." with that he linked his arm with mine and proceeded to walk down the aisle. "this is perfect how'd you do this?" I ask him "well first we used mine and Jerome's home phone an called you and Ty, knowing it would say unknown number then Seto disguised Jerome's voice and made it sound like I've been kidnapped and you can thank Raven for this whole set up." that was all he said before leaving me up there and taking his place beside Jerome.

>you already know the vows and stuff<

After that me and Ty were going to (place you want your for your honeymoon!) for our honeymoon thanks to The guys.