Chapter 2 { Bakugo Katsuki and Kota }

' Thinking '
" Talking "

Katsuki P.O.V.

I am now currently on my way to Izuku's cafe. As I arrived he greeted me.

Izuku : Hey ka-chan.

Katsuki : Hey Izu.

Izuku : Sandwich and tea as usual.

Katsuki : Yeah.

Izuku : Okay. Coming right up.

I walk to the nearby table and sat there. The cafe was not crowded so there is plenty of empty seat.

{ Time skip }

It is now 8 in the night. As I was about to close the cafe I saw a kid running and I went infront of the kid and immediately realize that is the son of the water hose hero.

Izuku : Hey kid what are you doing going out late at night like this.

Kota : I just want to get away from the heroes.

Izuku : So it's because that your parents is a hero and dead killed by a villain and you don't want to except the fact right.

Kota : * Shock * Yeah ... .

Izuku : Hey ,.... buddy your parents died with honour.

Kota : ..... shut up .......

Izuku : Like I said buddy they died with honour. You see buddy no matter where they are they will always stay with you in here * points at kota's heart * Maybe when they finish their job they just want to go home and hug you but fate has another plan for them. So whenever you go they will always stay in your heart no matter what. So be proud of them. Ok?

Kota : Thanks stranger.

Izuku : Don't call me stranger. Call me Izuku. So would you like to stay in my house for tonight?

Kota : Yeah sure Izuku.

Izuku : Come on in.

{ Time skip }
< In the morning >

It is now 7 in the morning and we see Izuku is tidying up the cafe. Around this time Eri , Kota and dabi has woken up. Izuku then tells the story on how he met Kota and proceed to flip the close plate to [ OPEN ].                        

As usual we saw Eraser coming in the cafe and ordered while the trio was eating their breakfast. When we turn on the TV there was nothing interesting at all. After a while Eraserhead's phone started ringing and eventually it was the wild wild pussycat and it seems that they are panicking.

Eraser ask them what happens and they told him that their nephew has gone missing and told him the description of their nephew. Aizawa then spotted the kid in the cafe and told them that he eventually found their nephew in the cafe that he is in and told them his location.

The wild wild pussycat soon to arrived at the cafe and immediately hug their nephew. Izuku then told them about what happened and the wild wild pussycat seem to be relieved.

The wild wild pussycat was about to bring Kota home but he refuses and after a while the wild wild pussycat soon to make an agreement that they will left Kota to Izuku and they soon to get to know each other better and bid their farewell.

Ever since then Kota started to call Izuku as Izu-nii , Dabi as Dabi-nii and he is Eri's new friend. They would started to hang out with Eri more. Oh and Izuku kept calling Kota buddy but Kota doesn't seem to be bothered by it. And so Kota is a new additional to the Midoriya family. [< not by contract >]

That is all for today folks. See ya again in the next chapter !!!😊😊😊

~~ Peace out ~~