Chapter 1

Morgans pov.

Michael grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me into the hall shutting the door behind us. "What in the hell were you thinking making a big ass scene like that." I paused thinking for a second. I wasnt ready for his reaction at all.

"I-I dont know I just.." He cut me off.

"Wake up call, this isnt the Morgan show, not everything is always about you, this is Ashton and Madisons fucking day, not yours." He stood in fustration while i stood frozen. I had no idea what to say. "And what do you mean you still love me?" He continued. "I broke your heart remember, you hate me thats why you left, I just started getting better, you cant come in one day with this and expect everything to be better."

"I dont," i yelled frustrated. "Just let me explain." I sighed. "I thought it over and i miss you so fucking much, what we had was so perfect and i messed everything up." I reached forward and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers. "Just give us another try." I looked into his eyes stepping closer. He pulled his hand away and stepped backwards.

"I cant." He sighed angrily.

"Why not?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I just poured my heart out to you and came back after you hurt me and you're going to pretend nothing ever fucking happened between us."

"Its not like that!" He yelled. "Listen Morgan what we had was great but thats over now and im seeing someone else, so just drop it, ok?" He glared at me until i nodded my head. "Good." He said turning around and leaving the chapel slamming the door behind him. I grabbed my naseous stomach and slid to the floor. "He moved on, he's seeing someone else." I whispered to myself repeatedly until i finally began bawling on the floor. This cant be real. This is all a dream.. but its not. This just happened. Michael really moved on. He's gone. Why didnt anyone tell me. My heart ached and i felt vomit crawling up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I have to get out of here, i have to go home, i cant stay here anymore. I hate him, i hate this place, i hate that stupid girl! But mostly i hate myself. How could i let him go, how could i let him do this to me. I packed up my bag and texted Madison.

To: Maddy

We're done fighting, im in the bathroon getting ready to leave, please come say bye to me.

I set down my phone and began cleaning my face. I was joined a few minutes later by four girls, Madison, Bri, Jordynn and Riley.

"Are you ok?" Bri asked, i faked a smile and nodded my head. But it hit me again. I shook my head and let the tears fall.

"He's seeing someone else." I cried and they all stood their silent. "Why didnt you tell me?" I looked up at their worried faces.

"We didnt think you cared." Riley said nervously biting her lip.

"I shouldnt." I sniffled "but i do." I said grabbing more tissue and cleaning my face. "Alright." I let out a sigh and closed my purse. "I have to go now." I hugged each of the girls and said good bye walking outside to wait for my cab. I stood on the side walk for about 5 minutes before it finally arrived. "To the airport please." I sniffled getting in the cab.

"You alright miss?" He asked. I looked up to see a very young and attractive driver. I nodded shyly thinking of what i might look like.

"Just peachy." I fake smiled.

"Well if you have time, could i maybe take you out for a cup of coffee?" He asked. He had a very thick british accent but i understood it perfectly.

"I mean, ive got some time." I smiled a little. He smiled in the mirror before driving off. The whole ride there all i could think about was Michael. I tried to focus on the positives but there were none so i had to change the topic completely. "Whats your name?" I said softly.

"Harry." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you Harry, im Morgan." I wiped some tears from my face.

"Well Morgan, to be honest im pretty glad i met you." He winked in the mirror before pulling into a starbucks parking lot. He got out and opened my door. "Shall we?" He asked leading the way. I let out a small laugh.

"We shall." I smiled following him inside. There was something about this boy that seemed different but whatever it was i didnt care because it wasnt Michael and i liked it. Maybe things were finally looking up. Or maybe not.

Michaels pov.

What was she thinking coming here, ruining my friends wedding, ruining all my recovery, all my plans, im so lucky Mariah wasnt there. She wouldve flipped out. God i hope no one tells her about any of this. I pulled into a bar parking lot and got out of the car. I walked inside and ordered a drink before texting her.

To Baby Girl:

Are you home?

From Baby Girl:

Yeah, why, are you ok?

To Baby Girl:

Im fine, can i come over?

From Baby Girl:

Anytime ;)

To Baby Girl:

Ok, ill be there soon ;)

I may talk to Mariah in a sexual way and act very sexual with her but truth is i still love Morgan. I dont understand why she left me, but she did so i have to get over it. Mariah has helped me get over that. Not in a cute comforting way but in a very active, very sexual way. Mariah and I never go out on dates because all she ever wants is to have sex. I know she's using me but i honestly dont care because it helps me forget, or atleast it used to. At first it was something new that I loved but now im starting to miss what used to be. Always wanting to be together, going out on dates, actually doing stuff. Not just staying inside and being someones play toy for about an hour or two then going home and doing the same the next day. I miss everything that used to be, I miss Morgan but i love the attention i get from Mariah, so i always fallback into her traps. My phone buzzed in my pocket and i knew exactly what it was.

From Baby Girl:

Better hurry, i wont wait all day ;)

I smiled at the message and finished my drink. I put down some cash and left the bar. I walked to Mariahs hotel room that was right across the street. I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and went to room 224. I knocked on the door and it was answered immedeatly

"Finally you're here." She smiled her devious smiled. She knew exactly why i needed her.

"Just shut up and let me in." I grinned pushing open the door and shutting it behind me.

"Dont get snappy with me," she said walking closer to me. "Or you wont get what you came for." She winked sliding her hands into my pants, closing the gap between us.

"But you'll give it to me anyway." I smirked sliding my hands down and grabbing her ass.

"What makes you so sure." She placed her head on my shoulder. I could feel her hot breathe and the tip of her lips on my neck.

"You'll see." I said pushing her up against the wall and wrapping her legs around my waist. I kissed her violently, biting her lip and pulling at it aggressively. She gripped my back hard leaving scratch marks by my shoulder blades. I took her to the bedroom quickly stripping her. There was no waiting in this relationship, we wanted what we wanted when we wanted it. Today was the today I wanted it and trust me, i got it.

Ok guys sooo what did you think, im planning on making this book with less but longer chapters, we'll see how that goes... also sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoyed it though comment what you think