Chapter 5

Morgans pov

My heart began racing and my body was shaking.
"Harry I-I,"

"You what? Its a simple yes or no answer Morgan." He yelled. I paused for a second.

"I used to," i began. "But not anymore, i love you now Harry." I reached to grab his hand and he pulled away.

"Really Morgan? Because Nia told me different." That bitch.

"Harry, i dont know." I whispered sadly.

"Then ill give you time to think." He said putting down the paint cans.

"No Harry please dont leave me, i love you.."

"But you love him too." He growled

"Love doesnt just fade away Harry, its always there, you just love some people more than others, and right now i love you more than him."

"Right now? Right now? Why just right now?"

"I dont know Harry, sometimes things change." I said sheepishly.

"Things change? What are you trying to say? You dont see a future with me?" He stepps closer to me.

"I dont know." I sighed.

"Well let me know when you get your shit together." He said turning around to the door.

"Harry," i called out. "Dont give up on me, on us."

"Im not givinv up." He sighed. "Just giving us some space." He left suprisingly not slamming the door. I sat on the floor and grabbed my phone. I dialed the all too familiar number and let it ring. After the third ring there was an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Michael, can we talk?"

Nia's pov

Just as i planned. They fought and now they're thinking things over. Harry is completely vulnerable and putty in my hands. Niall will be out tonight so ill make my move on Harry. Harry came storming in and went straight to his room. I took this opportunity to go to my room and change to something more appealing. Some tight jeans and a black crop top should suffice. I walked out of my room and knocked on the door gently.

"What?" He growled.

"Its Nia," i said softly. "Can i come in?"

"Sure." He sighed. I sat on the bed awkwardly.

"So what happened?"

"You were right." He sighed. "She still loves him, i know it." I mumbled a slight duh to myself. "But i love her, and she loves me too. Im just upset right now, im going to try to talk to her in a bit, just not now." I kept my cool, he couldnt know how i felt but i hated this.

"Ok." I said leaving the room. This cant workout. I need him she doesnt deserve him.

Michaels pov

Morgan actually called me? I dont understand. I know i texted her but i didnt think she'd call me, especially not with boy troubles.

"You still there?" She asked gently.

"Yeah, sorry, i was just.. thinking."

"Oh.. well i understand if you dont want to talk to me, i know its probably awkward, i just wanted to apoligize for everything, especially the wedding." She sighed.

"Dont be," i began. "Look i know its really bad timing but truth is i love you too, i know i acted like a jerk but you took a big toll on my life and when we broke up you took that away. So i looked for an escape, i finally found it then you came back and it angered me. I shouldnt have taken it out on you and im sorry. I dont expect us to get back together, especially not now that you met Harry but i would like to keep talking to you... i miss you Morgan." I hear a sniffle come over the phone before a small voice.