Chapter 6: 2nd Encounter

Mewtwo teleported back to see Ash looking at the door, wondering if it was locked. he chuckled gaining Ash's attention once more. God was he cute, Mewtwo smiled and sat down in the chair where Giovanni used to sit. Ash gulped when he was asked to sit down.

Mewtwo smiled as Ash took a seat, the same could not be said for Ash. However, he put up with it, in the hopes he could lower the protection fee. 

" don't worry toots, I won't take up to much of your time," Mewtwo said smiling

Ash had to hold back his repulsion to this pokemon. Not because he was a pokemon, but because of all the pain, suffering, and bloodshed caused. However, he decided to try and butter him up. Maybe he could explain last night.

"say Mr. m" ash said

" Mewtwo is fine toots, people who already met don't need to be so... formal," Mewtwo said smiling

( fine Mewtwo out loud, heartless bastard on the inside.) ash thought

" thanks for stopping, Giovanni. He's... well he has a temper. Unfournatly when he gets mad, he gets violent. He would have done far worse if he wasn't stopped." ash spoke the truth

Giovanni once took out someone's eye for ' looking at him funny'

" ... well, you don't have to worry about him anymore toots. He won't be hurting anyone, anymore..." Mewtwo said

The way Mewtwo ended that sentence made Ash feel uneasy, yet he pushed those feelings aside.

" While we on the subject of rudeness, about last night..." Mewtwo said

Ash nearly winced expecting to be hit or worse.

" I suppose I owe you an apology for, my entrance," Mewtwo said casually.

As if he only startled ash, and didn't pin him against the wall. 

" well the reason I got so upset, was." ash began he thought about telling the real reason. However, before he could change his words he said it out loud. 

" was, because you came in announced, Into a room made for performers, and then pushed me against the wall. Not to mention threatening me. You also have been known to kill people for fun." ash said with emphasis on the words killing for fun to get his point across.

"lastly, you act as if scarring me is a moment of fun for you if it is. Great for you, but nobody likes being taken advantage of for silly amusements, least of all me! It's one thing to be talked lewdly about on stage, pushing me against the wall is another. Just because I'm not into a homicidal mobster. if you are really into me and wanted to flirt. why the hell did you do it that way."

After practically telling the mafia king how he really felt, Ash took a deep breath and prepared for death. Only it never came, when he looked up he saw Mewtwo nervously sweating, as he fiddled with his cup of coffee.

" that's because I don't know how to flirt......" Mewtwo mumbled

Ash picked up on that but said nothing about it.

"look, I need to go so. can we talk about the price and move on." ash said clearing his throat.

Mewtwo took a gulp out of his cup before lighting his cigar.

'about that, how about a wager.'

ash felt a shiver go up his spine.